Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

no correction as ken says- “persian jew” and the brown martino haha

Woah woah woah…

Brown Martino? How’d I get into this?

stfu lol.

Im not a deadbeat, I was 2 min from you guys I just didnt have time to stop by.

Driftacular: “anyone see that guy mike at importfest? he’s a cool guy”
Me: “dude why are you looking for guys at importfest…we look at the cars and women man”
Driftacular: “uhhhhh”

HOMOTACULAR HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Told ya id quote it ya, ya lil jewish timbit hahahahaha

Martino if you see him beside you, you guys look the same I swear, I thought he was you at first when he had his hood on, he even dresses the same as you furry hood and all. :lol:

Who?

HAHAHA will, classic last night… I have a name for someone “sir flopsalot” or “sir no-show” you need to get someone to change that guys name to what you said. :wink:

no we dont.

fuck u will. LOL

martino, howd u find that, do u fukn search your own name everyday in new posts LOL?

Osad > you all. Stop trying.

Driftacular

btw martino, u saw me at performance world chillin with mark. do u think we look alike??.
answer: no.

Thank you for your enlightenment OSAD :fruit:, just joking man, you should come to the meet once in a while

Uh… :/: I don’t pay attention to guys. Nor do I remember seeing you…sorry lol.

EDIT: Osad I accidentally clicked “last post” in this thread instead of the “Vinyl Wrap” thread underneath it lol.

lol will. u better not comment.

I usually work weekend nights :frowning:
I was out whenever the hell the last one was. But it’s all noobz and no OG’s…

You should come out man, we miss your humor and yeah the last one was good, you, ken, me, martino, briggs, sean, will, martino, ryan and i forgot the other two guys and lmao even martino put a pun in his respone and he doesnt remember you

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/30/jerrybrown.jpg

But really, dont us white people think almost all brown people look the same?

LOL only you hahaha

homotacular strikes again lmao

so i just asked… and found out coffee at tims is fine to have on passover:neutral: i wish i new this last night…

:lol: