Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

so whos coming for tmrw night?!
i should be down if my car is on the road … hopefully by tmrw.

weather is looking good, I’ll be there most likely with Roel

i’ll be there around 10-11ish.

btw cal! bring the helmet. its a deal.

WTF is Wangan 7?

There crew is
-Cressida that isn’t running </3
-Rusty S13 racing with hopes and dreams LMAO!!!

HAHA kidding guys! LOL

Sebastian are you going tomorrow?

LOL FUCK YOU BRIAN. FUCKKKK YOU.

Negatory on the down for tomorrow, how about we have a Sautrday meet as well, I’m heading to Oshawa tomorrow evening for the night so yeah going to be a bitch getting there, no time for the meet haha.

you going to see your bf?

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfpj18Ek3RA

:lol: you wish I was gay, I see the way you and gaytacular look at not only my ass but ali’s as well, stop coming on to me Brian. :wiggle::bootyshake::3some::lickmahpussy::idhitit::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::asshole:

Here let me add some more emoticons. :madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::rant::rant::rant::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt:

me hmm…every week you claim your working on your car and it simply comes back with more rusty holes…I think your humping your quarter panels into submission!

It’s ok…I understand the 1 3/4 inch exhaust doesn’t cause the friction you like

yes u should be angry. VERY angry that ur gay.

lol sebastian are u? cruise down mayb?

now tahts funny!

LMAO IM NOT GAY WTF. And the reason its not on the road this second is I HAVE NO CROSSMEMBER FOR IT. NO PLACE DOES. McKinney mounts will take 2+ weeks to get anyways. I have EVERYTHING i need EXCEPT A FUCKING WAY FOR IT TO SIT IN MY CAR.

Ahhhh I knew stiky had a sandy vagina for a reason…the mounts are to support his double penetration contraption! LOL

Fuck you, alis the sandy vajayjay.

^^^BAHAHAHAHAH

ever try ummm gtrc?
i hope u posted there… otherwise u FAIL HARD.

Randy=Stiky

Stiky

fuck you. and yes i did try gtr-c.

AHAHAHAA

try sucking a lemon.