Rolex Oyster datejust two toned 18k gold midsize

For sale I have a mid size Rolex oyster datejust
18k/stainless with diamond dial
Comes with box, no papers

$2,000

http://i44.tinypic.com/11btfk4.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/v5cwus.jpg

it’s a shame rolex doesn’t make any good big face watches…

bump for an awesome price

Daytona

40 mm is at least 8 mm to small and not what i would consider a big face. i’ve got 2 48mm watches now and feel like a girl wearing anything small then a 45mm face.

i don’t even have big wrists either, ya just get use to a certain size after awhile

:gay

It’s a Rolex. They don’t need to follow fads or trends. All of their designs are timeless.

Timelessly ugly as fuck. I’m not a rolex fan at all. Watches are too hard to make expensive without making them gaudy.

They aren’t all gaudy.

Just looked at every rolex being made right now. I don’t like any of them.

Enjoy your Fossil

I just got a Rolex datejust II with a rhodium dial and blue arabic numbers… Pictures don’t do it justice, and it’s 41mm.

Nice watch and price dave.

Yeah… wouldn’t wear one of those either.

Was gonna buy this carbon fiber dial for a submariner I bought a couple weeks ago, shit is boss as fuck!! Dont front, you didnt know they had carbon fiber for Rolex’s did ya!? lol… Shit was like $600 though so I was like fuck that… Really want a two toned anyway so I sold that shit.

Sorry dude, CF, gold, platinum, motherfuckingunobtanium, I don’t like that watch. :rofl

hhmm… How about an Explorer? The Eplorers are a nice difference from most rolex’s…

Just looks cluttered to me. I like movados a lot. Any watch that has a really clean face catches my eye. Less is more. If it keeps time, I don’t care what the price is. If the band isn’t loose and dumpy, the face is clean, the crystal is good… I’m happy.

I actually do like the look of an all black/silver movado but when you know watches and shit you kinda look down on movados… I bought a silver face the other day for $40, only sold it for $150… Fuckin thing costed like $1,200 in the store… $150 was like top dollar too lol…

Movados suck hence why the resale sucks.

Like I said, my movado made watch keeps time and looks how I want it to. I don’t have to spend hella cash on it to feel good about it. Realtalk though, if you get any other movados in the store PM me if they aren’t dumpy, or any other super clean faced watch.

Don’t buy anything aftermarket for a Rolex, it decreases the value.