Omega 2225.80 Seamaster Chrono

I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on a Rolex Daytona and it seems silly to have 5 watches sitting around, so I’m consolidating a few. This is the only one that isn’t spoken for yet.

I have all boxes and papers, watch is in 95% “like new” condition. There are obviously no scratches on the face (crystal sapphire is impossible to ding or scratch), the band has no visible marks and the deployment has a few “swirly” scratches that are barely visible, but easily fixed and also impossible to avoid. The watch is fully automatic and everything works as it should.

New these go for ~$3,900 but you can find them for ~$3,100 all day on the internet. Used they usually fetch ~$2,200-$2,500 depending on condition.

I’m looking for a quick sale, $1,800 or best offer. I have a jewelry store giving me close to this, I would just rather avoid having to ship it and if I can give a NYSpeeder a good deal, I’m more than happy to.

:tup:

Really wish I could. That sucker is gorgeous. Can you make the pictures a little bigger next time. I think there were some human DNA molecules that I couldn’t see as well as I’d like to.

Great deal :tup:

Stock photos brother, sorry.

Here’s a real one:

damn thats a sharp watch GLWS

Boing !!!

someone man up and buy this.

what daytona are you getting?

Sale is pending.

116520 Daytona - black dial/black subdials

Nice watch. GLWS. If they weren’t so dang thick I’d be interested in one…

Nice choice and great price on your Omega. What else did you get rid of?

fukks, now i can’t get that one :frowning:

I stopped wearing mine already. :wink:

Beck you going new on the daytona?

Yeah, unless I can find a BNIB deal, but that’s pretty rare/impossible.

BTW - Omega was sold Wednesday. :tup:

What is list price now? 12-13k?

msrp is 11.5 but going rate is like 12k