Omega Seamaster Professional Chrono 300M

Absolutely one of my favorite pieces, but I have my eyes on something and there’s no way I’ll wear this. I’ve owned this particular model of watch 3 times. Once with a blue face and twice with a black face. I keep coming back to it.

Purchased new about 6 months ago. Watch is in nearly perfect/pristine shape. Have box, all papers and blank warranty card. Purchased from Jared.

Model #: 213.30.42.40.01.001

http://www.michaeljonesjeweller.co.uk/images/products/large/WOWD061474.jpg

http://www.omegawatches.com/fileadmin/images/watches/additional/21330424001001-30.jpg

Still has the stickers on the back :tup:

$2750 OBO

I was just stumbling around on ebay looking at these last night. I wish.

funny thing, i was looking at the pictures thinking that looks nice, but i don’t know if i’d pay $275.00 when in reality its 10x as much lol. good luck with the sale i’m sure its worth it i don’t get jewlery

:tup: nice piece

I wish I hadn’t bought the blue one, black is more my style. LOL
Anyone interested should buy this quick, price is right and Beck keeps his stuff like new. GLWS
In the unlikely event you’re open to a trade…lemme know. :wink:

killer watch, good price.

Looks very nice.

Cost new?

probably ~ +$1000

MSRP is $4100

You can usually get em for $3700-$3500

Bump!

This guy ^ went to Jared! Nice chrono!

We’re so alike haha. I like not thinking twice about doing manly stuff. This thing would get destroyed if I wore it. Plus it really is just jewelry at this point. It would be like carrying a calculator and calender around because you thought they looked cool. Does look super nice though.

It probably wouldn’t. My dad was over my house the other day helping me demo my bathroom, wearing his rolex submariner. Ceramic bezels, high grade stainless steel, strong sapphire glass all make them VERY durable. High end watches are usually built to last. I’m not sure how this one might compare, but I bet it’d do pretty well.

Same materials and crystal. My Submariner has held up pretty good over the past 3 years. I wear it for everything including yard work and construction projects. No issues yet.

I miss my Sub so much, never shoulda traded that one. Somebody buy this, I’m sick of being tempted by this flawless piece!

Post Christmas bump.

Trade ya some Jameson and more homemade cookies.

BUMPSKI