rsx interior in prelude

anyone ever install seats from rsx into 92-96 honda prelude. can someone give some tips on the install??? I would appreciate it.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22988

yea…

welcome

:rofl:

:asshole :wtf:

www.honda-tech.com

there is a red button in the top right corner that says search, would be much more helpful rather then getting flamed here

cool new members post

welcome…try making a new post about yourself and tell us about yourself first so that all the little girls dont get upset on here.

^^ Apparently has never flamed anyone on this site :doh:

You’re beat!

Well I have, but lately its getting old when people think they are better then everyone else just because they belong to this board. Now let the new person make in introduction because apparently he came to think board looking for help, which is obvious from his first post, and not all the drama alot of people live for day to day. :finger:

umm…welcome

Welcome…Who are you though? Im up in BV a lot chillin in Wal Mart parking lot…

Belle Vernon what WHAT!! I am in Mount Pleasant like every weekend.

As far as tips go, you need to compare the mounting points for the seats. If they are similar (like putting DC2 seats into an EK) you could get away with a custom bracket or two, easily fabbed at a machine shop or even with a couple tools and a vice. This seems unlikely for the swap you’re talking about. I know people have swapped S2K or EP Civic seats into EK’s and EG’s - as I understand it, you need to swap seat PANS, not just swap rails or make small brackets. Good luck with the project. If you figure it out def. take some pictures and write a how-to, you’ll be an internet hero.

I think it’s tough for him to get a word in, with all your posting in this thread :smiley:

Welcome

getting the post count up! :bigok:

but i guess i forgot how cool everyone is on this site :hsugh:

I’ll keep an eye out for you in that case. I go to that Wal-Mart like twice a week.

POOPHEAD!

is that good flaming?

Really? Pretty cool…What you drive?

Apparently you and the thread starter should NOT let the door hit you in the ass…