Saturday cruise?

thanks for the offer man.

also, im 100% going. If I cant get the nitrous to work im not going to put my drag radials on.

I want to go just trying to get Nick to head up also

I am 100% going

chances are i will stop by the park in ride for a bit but no can do as far as the cruise

100% going as well.

100 percent in, will be there at 1 sharp. Might not be able to stay at the resturant too long but I’ll def stop for a bit.

Im trying to get ahold of RITCHART to see if hes going or not

100% not going

Just jizzed my tires since the rest of the car is clean… I think I hear ssssssmokin testing his n2o up and down route 9 right now, lmao

I’m gonna swing by and hang til you guys roll out, gonna help elliot get his turbo sentra running

Holy crap that thing is going to live soon?

It’s going back together, whether it will run or not is a whole other story, lol

Ill be there as well

I will be there @ 1PM’ish.

Will be up there

Nice to see you all again. I couldn’t stick around b/c I needed to get some work and a few other things done that kind of depended on us leaving at 1. Thanks loveforboost for letting me drive the BMW, that car is awesome. I know exactly what I want when I graduate RPI :lol

fuck nitrous

Yea dude, fuck your nitrous :stuck_out_tongue:

Guessing it needs a new controller now?

no idea.

my purge solenoid just got stuck open so thats a POS too.

and my ABS inop, BRAKE light and NO TRACTION lights are lite up on my dash as of 30 minutes ago from 2, dig runs. So much for that 10 bolt.