Saturday cruise?

One thing after another…

Good thing winter is coming up so you won’t feel as bad about not being able to spray it.

it bothers me more to put it away knowing it doesnt work.

Alright PJB

Or is it that once its away, its somewhere you can’t work on it?

na its in my grandmothers heated garage house when its away. I do most my work on it in there its just a pain in the ass.

I just saw the edit of your OP on the last page…check your wheel bearings, that’s what those 3 lights on the Alero going on always meant.

na its usually a sign that the differential/gear are going as the ABS reluctor ring and such are on the diff. gear

plus the rear end is whining like a bastard now.

I had my wheels off today and my wheel bearings are solid.

Wheel bearings are a pain in the ass, but rear end can’t be better. Figured I’d throw it out there, thought it may be a shared GM light combo.

ssssmokin, time for turbs

I thought about a big single and I thought about a procharger, but I would need to change my rear end gears and my cam for either one.

whats a couple bux?

have you thought about both? compound boost. just a thought…

lol no…also I dont have 10k to dump for that setup.

people dont compound boost our cars because its not needed. 8psi on a T88 or something of similar size make 550+rwhp all day

alot when your unemployed in the winter and living on your own.

Im a landscaper so unless we have a monster winter as far as snow goes, My pay rate is cut in half if not more then spring/summer/fall.

get out and get those contracts

You also get to chillax in the winter while the rest of us still huff it!

soo…did the drive ever actually happen? lol… I bounced early as well, 1:30 sharp turned into a quarter after 2 and still no cruise, plus one of my boys bailed on me… Nice to meet some of you guys, few really nice whips.

It was cool to meet some of you yesterday,i wasnt very talkative from bein up early with work.

Nice little ride as usual! Longest that I’ve driven the Evo so far and had no issues and a lot of fun.

Word. Me and Chris cruised only up to about exit 17 and got off. We got a few good iphone vids of you making a couple pulls. Evo Sounds/smells awesome dude!!!

Thanks man! Gonna PM you my contact info, text or email me the vids if you can.