Say goodbye to the "lot"

haha OK boss!

I’m down. We were just thinking about it in case there was nowhere else to go.

PM me the details:thumbup And unlike some people here I know how to keep my mouth closed when it comes to things like that where information should not spread…

i have been invited bie a few people ,they must think my car can run

great, I live like 1 mile from there. So just when my car is coming out, theres gonna be a ton of cops around my house… :banghead

Does Heider sound familiar? Talk to him, then let me know what you “know”

Sounds good nucka!

wow, what dumbasses! :crazy
jkjk

Well, i have to say- this sucks a bit. I just started going late last summer with some friends, and it was nice to hang out and talk about cars, life, and whatever was rolling in.

I was up there last night- the white sixxer in the mustang herd that came in. right after we got there were were watching the dumbassery- the conversation of how a few idiots ruin it for everyone came up. guess it happened. the last of us left about 11:10, all three of us left had a bad feeling about what was going on since it wasnt all the usual crowd.

i know a place

in albany
brand new pavement
HUGE parking lot (200 parking spots)
completely covered from rain
full light
“public”
easy to get to but not easy to find

us s.w.a.t. people use to hang out there like 2 years ago… place is awesome and never once had a problem

and literally the nicest place to hang out

but it’s invite only… anyone interested in where shot me a pm… maybe i’ll tell ya

yea what a night of BS… im fine all i got is a black eye 1 on 7 and they only hit me a few times but heres the story…

meeting a friend at the races im goin down a side street just off the extension and this car is flynnn towards me so i pull over as much as a can… BAM!! im like WTFFF YOU (any swear word you can imagin) so bam into reverse i go… i was floored in reverse cut the wheel and spin around straight cop style and boooook it out of there. i ask some kids at the end where that car just went and they said towards the lot so off i go! stuntin down the road in my honduh bangin gears

so i rollllll into the lot and start my search… i had called two friends in the mean time and they were on the way to the lot… looking for that pile of a car that hit me. all of a sudden he comes flyn in like the fucking idiot he is and parks in the heart of PR scum. I love my car, i would do anything for, id even have sex with it if i could lol so you could only imagin how pissed i was. so im on the phone reading off the plate number to germin psi and they all come up to me WTF U DOINNN i go “sorry man wrong car im looking for a different one” and then they started talking in spanish i think and said like “you calling the cops blahblah” im like “noo no cops man i hate the cops” then he grabbed my next and cracked me over the head with his beer bottle (driver who hit me… he was drunk) then the beating began…

anyway they tried holding me so he could go at it but im a tall lakey SOB and kept getting away. at one point i was on the grund in a ball just getting kicked and i just thought “FUCK THIS” got away a little and got up and the clown was comin at me… socked him one rite in the face!!! eat that fucker. but that didnt help kuz i heard someone say “oh your gona fight now your dead man” so more kids came over and i kept getting kicked and shit

anyway i just kinda walked to the other side of the parking lot, but saw my cell phone go flying in the air kuz some PR smashed it… figued i should go back and get it. as i bend down and get it i turn around and boom! rite in the eye got punched by some PR but at that point i didnt even care i just wanted to get back to the car… as im walking over there are crowds of people just watching i yelled “THANKS FOR JUMPING IN FAGGOTS” my car was sitting there idling with the door open with my girl in it im soooooo lucky they didnt touch the car.

so im in the upper lot now and the cops got called by someone and so we started the search… i got his plate number, it matched the description of the car he was in. got his address name all that stuff and i can identify him if need be. Because he used a beer bottle its considered a second degree assult, hes also wanted for hit and run in albany. schectnady cops went to his house last night but no one was there… didnt pick up the car yett. I know the dispach guy at colonie and he hooked me up with the head detective i gota call him tomorrow morning. I am pressing full charges on this scumbag and well see who has the last laugh. i got three other people who came to the station with me last night to make a statement. two kids saw the end of it and were man enough to take the time and help me and the cops out. - cory and matt if your on here thanks again guys

the carnage - 1/4 pannel in front of wheel is pushed in, about 1 foot by 8 inches is dented in, above the wheel is folded down and in and the back bumper is cut/scratched and pushed in, under the rear taillight doesnt line up. scratched ontop of all this.
hard to see but you get the point
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/IMG_2691.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/IMG_2692.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/IMG_2693.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/IMG_2695.jpg

As for the lot i had a good long talk with two officers at the station when they were getting the paperwork done. They said “next week we are cracking down, we are giving people tickets for even looking at eachother the wrong way, dont go around there anymore. It didnt used to be like this a few years ago, but once you got the albany and schectnady kids hangin around the problems started. No more hang out so find another spot with just your friends” alot more was said we talked for over an hour but what it comes down to it no more lot, find a new spot and if people you dont like show up… leave. Me and some friends scouted out a sick new place today on the bikes. next weekend should be back to the old lot days. i will keep this updated once i get some more info.

Youre on NYMustangs right? Yeah shit is getting kinda bad over there. Ill talk to ya over on the other site about the new spot were trying to setup. Nice and quiet, no BS, just fun.:thumbup

Fuckin lowlife scum…

yup.

sounds good. we’ve seen your car there a few times, but I have yet to see you

Yeah, im usually hopping around all over the place tryin to make the rounds and talk to everyone. Ill hafta meet up with you guys one of these days before going there

Damn Brian thats some BS. Ever make out a police report for the fight or accident?

Yeah, keep us posted.

Things just seemed to get weirder and weirder as the night went on. We were just there to shoot the breeze, enjoy cars and good conversation (like any normal human being). By the time 11:00 rolled around I just wasn’t comfortable being there anymore.

I don’t know you Brian, but that sounds like a heck of a beatdown.

And a sidenote: I don’t know if someone drives an SRT-4 on here, but the idiot brake-checked me on route 7 right after I switched lanes to get behind him to pass a slow driver in the right lane (and his passenger cussed me out for it).

There is an SRT4 driver on here, but I highly doubt it was him, hes cool and level headed.

Ive noticed over the past few years shit getting worse and worse, but this year is an all time high for BS. A good portion of the cars are JUNK, and people are up there to cause a ruckus, which is totally what im against. I like hangin with car guys, and making a few “passes” here and there.

feel better briann

+1 this year so far seems to be more of a highschool hangout because everyones heard thats the hangout and where the cars are…

I’ve seen so many people there that dont even take an interest in the cars that are there… the few nice ones there were… I’m all for people who dont even have cars comming and taking interest in other peoples and asking questions… but the people that show up in their moms car… thinks their cool and has absoloutely no interest in cars… its aggrivating

wow …im glad your ok man … …its fucking bullshit