Shadys Z31 - GlowShift Jigga What?

Yeah, just defis are a bit to much in my opinion, I dont care as long as they work, and every Review about Glowshifts on various forums and whatnot say they are spot on in accuracy…

And I will be able to link all 5 of my gauges together as well…

can you record and review the data from the gauges as well?

thats what nistune is for :tong

wtf mysterious hidden build threads omg

Cams are at schneider…

Once I get those back the motor can be put back together…

will probably move slower now as anyday baby alana is due :open_mouth:

Heads are finaly back together with cams and springs…

going to assemble what I can of the motor, gotta pick up a few misc bolts and hoses… little tedious shit and finish up the engine bay

Dude I’m sad i didn’t see this thread earlier.

I really admired the DIY’er. Yes it’s not really cost effective (usually), and it takes more time, but you learn so much and you get that “i’m never selling this” bond with the car.

Keep it up and keep us updated.

Thanks a lot man appreciate it…

Yea shes a money pit and a pita but I love her and wouldent trade her ugly ass for the world…

wtf is going on with this shit?

My heads are together…

This weekend im going to start reassembling shit… and finishing the engine bay

nice. bring your kid out there get her to help out. LOL

Got motivated today… Put the heads back on, the lower intake and fuel rail/injectors…

Gotta grab a timing belt and a few feet of fuel hose, radiator hoses and some wire etc…

Gotta put my gauges in and run some wire for them.

Havent decided if im going to get it back together and put her on the road as it seems for the most part we shoudlent be getting a lot of snow and then finish up the little things as the summer goes on or just keep her off the road a bit longer…

I really wanna drive her… the 2 big things I still have to get is an electric fan and intercooler/pipeing

Altima fans, and ebay IC pipping. Or have dave bend some pipe for ya.

I’m going to use a ford tauras fan as it requres no modification suprisingly… just drill one hole in the fan shroud and were good to go…

and I am going to go with ebay ic pipeing, just havent settled on an intercooler yet…

shady are you still using the single core radiator?

Weird because Taurus fans are also a direct fit for Mustangs.

:rofl @ taurus fans. i would have never thought.

Yessir

pfft. take chris’s BRAND NEW turbo rad. hes not using it. lol

i would think about upgrading it soon. it will be ok with low boost but you might have problems when you start to up it