Shadys Z31 - GlowShift Jigga What?

Yea, I kinda figured…

I had slight heating issues with it over the summer on muggy days in traffic… It wasnt too bad but more heat than I’d like… do you run an aftermarket one"?

If so any suggestions? I was honestly thinking about moving it where the hood brace is like I’ve seen a few people do.

do they make any aftermarket ones for the 31? i <3 my midshimoto

I dunno about for the stock mounting location, but I could put an aftermarket one like yours where the hoodlatch brace is

i have a duel core from advance auto. i have had no issues with overheating even with the 3 inch thick intercooler in front of it. also most of the time i dont even have the e-fan on

how much was it?

dont remember it was 5+years ago that i got it. I upgraded because mine went bad

I think this is a waste of time because the stock duel core is what most of the high hp people use with no problems

Yea, no doubt. Ill have to look around and see what I can find.

So I’m very depressed, i want to here the car run again… cant wait to see what she sounds like with the cams open exhaust and the little T3 whineing…

im going to tear up my neighborhood the first chance i get

call me when that happens!!!

Heres a pic…

I dident bother cleaning the rockers and rocker arms because it was being a cunt, and there not hurting anything its just a thin black smooth coating so fuck it… I figure its like a pizza tray, if you let them burn a bit they get that slick coating that keeps pizza from sticking…

Anyways…

Since this i got the valve covers on, turbo manifold and turbo, gotta put the pass side manifold on and all that good stuff still… probably going to use bolts as I stripped a few studs…

I just have to get a few feet of vacum hose, fuel lines , some clamps, upper and lower radiator hoses and belts and she should be good to drop in

Little baby turbo. aww how cute.

I don’t see a turbo

no but i know how small it is

now im wating for someone with a lame attempt at a funny, to say it sounds like a personal problem

Look at the cute little turbo

awww

im going to try to at least get her running for a few mins by sunday… thats my goal…

otherwise i have to buy steve (ninety1two40) a new engine stand lol

Buy me a new engine hoist while your at it! :lol Let me know when you working on it this weekend, I might be around.

steve i have your leveler that jerimaih had… FYI

you will thank me later . if that little hose blows you will cut the shit out of your hands trying to replace it