Sightings Thread

fire in Schenectady right before fire trucks arrived

got my doors blown off by a blue gallardo on i88 in binghamton yesterday

Silver Audi A-something, low, with some nice wheels on 32 near Cairo. Very clean. Then a huge crane truck on 23 lol

i know its crazy, atleast the guy was nice enough not to run and give me his insurance so hes covering it and my rental car :thumbup its heading to elmos again bright and early monday morning

3 troopers had a white Grand Am pulled over on the northway today and there were about 10 people standing around the car. No other cars around so I guess they mustve been clowns and the Grand Am was their clown car.

copper newest gen viper vert on 87N in rush hour traffic

I was there. Am quite tired.

Do you know Dan Marchand?

I coulda swore I saw him there.

Bright red mustache? I think he’s my neighbor haha.

Oh, yeah I’m double posting because it’s my birfday and I DON’T GIVE A WHATTT!

Black Supra with blacked out taillights and new NY plates on Union Street in Schenectady a few mins ago. Nearly shit.

Saw an older generation red Eclipse slammed with a CF hood and tints blacker than Schenectady behind Clifton Country Mall or Clifton Park Center or whatever the fuck you call it now.

black fc3s convertable on fd3s wheels lowered with exhaust…

i cant understand how people do this with color tint on glass. doesnt it mess with your eyes?

A Maybach and a Series I Land Rover in Niskayuna.

Member 6spd_eg lighting em up down washington Avenue Extension.

LOLOL

sorry sir :cry:

:excited

saw a grey A6, C5 generation, 18-19 inch wheels, kinda flush, lower than mine, nearly scraping exhaust :slight_smile: this was on 90 going towards albany

saw a red NSeX at colonie center on friday had some aftermarket wheels to.

Saw drunkie on western a couple hours ago. We were both at the light by Russell, I flashed my highbeams and waved for some reason lol