Sightings Thread

Dumpy ass civic painted flat black with a siqq triple gauge pod on the pillar. Tons of negative camber in the back, giving it that super sunken look.

I would have assumed it was broken, but both wheels had the same camber. Then I would have assumed winter wheels… but there were steelies up front and alloys in the rear. not to mention the 1/4 was rusted and awful therefore ruining and flushness-awesome.

Edit- Crossing 87 at exit 8 around 5.

Saw Drunkiebear on 9w at 830 or so this morning.

Saw a yellow Cobalt SS in Mechanicville at Advance Auto Parts yesterday.

Sounds sorta like Laduke’s car but I am pretty sure he has no rust in the rear quarters any longer

friend of mines car , its a stage 2 kid :thumbup

I saw Deadbeatrec in the Colonie Price Chopper parking lot this afternoon

Does he live on 2nd street, because I saw a similar car parked there last night when at a friends house party.

white evo 8/9 leaving hall of springs last night, had a jdm rear, mr BBS’s from the quick glance as he passed by

Some kid came into GG with a new ralliart in white. It was clean; tinted 20-35% and had a noisy exhaust. Nice car, it looked just like an Evolution.

Yeah it’s a nice car, first time I saw him in town.

GG?

saw a black ferrari california on a flat bed truck on the northway heading north with Quebec plates on it.

where in mechanicville do ya live ??? i live there as well .

I’m on Frog Island. Right underneath the white water tower basically.

ahhhh ok , im on third street

I used to live over there between Spring & Park. Nice location to watch the fireworks from.

Nah, laduke has a hatch. This was just a coupe.

slammed silver with black wheels Audi A4/S4 at Elmo’s in Glenville. Anybody on here?

That be me, my driver door got hit and its going in tomorrow morning

i sit on my roof and watch em , kids love it . what do ya drive ???