Sightings Thread

the black one? thats so raven? for a black (half and half) shed get it

its called a oreo , black on the outside -white in the middle .

Saw a White RSX with a Retro and yellow fogs tonight around 11.30. I was turning off 9w onto feura bush.

Saw a White RSX with a Retro and yellow fogs tonight around 11.30. I was turning off 9w onto feura bush.

Saw 3 faggets at the mcdonalds lot. Orange gay eclipse with a tough guy. The fucking riciest shitty mustang that sucked so bad and then a cool 240. Come at me bro!

saw pete in the cholowagon rollin smoke through rpi campus with a known female a biker and sholtes in his truck

Nickalero I’m with your brother nickcharger

o wrd? where at?

Trolling dudes HARD

swing through rpi and come pick up chicks in the vr-slow…gave some random chicks a ride tn and got a phone number. car GETSMWET

Ya’ll trippin, there’s no one out to troll.

last big party weekend at rpi…party hopped all night then took the vr4 out for a few hrs. sober d ftw

bitches everywhere!

Lying doesn’t make your dick grow nick alero!

Disregard females, acquire currency.

damnnnnnnnnnnn

but srsly. come on up :lol

Assholes at mcdonalds sucked. Called smokins car a peice of shit, i dont know how to drive my car, petes evo is slow and junk. They were really getting us goood.

they would have loved my slow junk :rofl

oh yeah, dick alger was trolling in his hot eclipse… bunch of faggetry in that parking lot, including us.

Hahaha what were those dudes sayin?! What group is it lol?!

Were all faggots, your cars shitty and slow, we all dont know how to drive and theyre junk, shawn smith is a god, smokin got lucky and is gonna get moped.