Sightings Thread

Petard on 146 in CP today

Old awesome Chevy Nomad in Cobleskill near Hess around 8

saw a nasty accident on 787 this morning, whatever the car was that got rear ended got hit hard. straight pancake shit. the backseats where where the front seats would be, the front seats were against the dash, the trunk was almost to the b pillar. basically everything behind the b pillar was just destroyed

A town with a name that makes PJB drool…

Bwe45 did u see the guy layin next to the car when the medics got there.I felt really bad for him.I squeezed thru in the slow lane and was like what wtf as i glanced over at the car and seen him.

i was on the other side of 787. all i saw was his car. some scary shit

too many Colonie cops out tonight

saw a member of the cheetah girls out last night

just a couple 240’s. caged one with 1 seat and 4 ppl in whippin around hahaha

Blue mr2 leaving crossgates at like 1130. Sounded good

white Magnum PI style Ferrari (308?) on the northway this morning

TDILogik with the Evo on central ave with seemingly a female acquaintance in the back seat.

Dude in a purple scion getting a breath test and having his car searched at mcdonalds. :rofl another cop just showed up.

What a bum.

Second cop that arrived was a k9 unit. That dude’s day is ruined. :lol

so who did Pete kidnap?

Saw TDILogik on Lark street while I was walking to Tulip Fest car looked good, and my girlfriend commented on how it sounded really mean haha.

I saw him too. I was behind you in my truck.

Saw a blk R35 GTR with blk wheels @ Mobil on Wolf Road filling up today and stopped to look at it. I noticed he was at the E85 pump and thought he was either very dumb or very smart. Turns out he’s very smart. I got to talking to the guy (realy good guy)…and in addition to running E85, he’s he’s done a ton of mods. The car is his daily driver and he’s even got a baby seat in the back. I have a new hero.

Yeah saw him filling E85 last week as well ^