Sightings Thread

I was driving to VT today and had some dude in a sunfire like 2 inches off my bumper on 7A. I was going the speed limit and sucking up 36mpg so I didn’t wanna speed up. Eff that sixstarer.

Saw RED and someone else that i think is on shift last night leaving Mohawk Commons last night

Yep.

When I was on Broadway in Schenectady going to the parade tonight there was a beat up white '90’s Chevy Malibu blocking the road with police lights on the dash.

Undercover car that looks like a POS beater. Smacked front bumper, no passenger side mirror and missing the passenger side rocker cover.

saw that blk blown chevelle that was for sale on here on altamont ave, car smelled/sounded delicious

He told me thats not the same car. Its just a similar one.

? looked identical

yeah, they do. When I asked Chris that posted it in the thread for it here or on AUG he said its not the same one.

Ive seen the one youre talking about several times around here and he’s friends with one of my neighbors, the guy with the white '68 Chevelle. If I remember right the guy with the black car’s name is Bill.

no shit, well it was a nasty looking car nonetheless

while we are on the subject of Chevelles, there’s a '70 near me done in pro-street style. It melts faces. that is all.

Saw Ilya driving south on 9w at 10.30 tonight, close to the farm area, south of the BMW dealer

Saw Ollie yesterday while we were in I <3 NY parking lot. Car looks dope haha

Some asshole in a gold impala tailgate the shit out of me on 146 when there was a line of cars in front of me. Then on western he flies past me gets in front of me brake checks me I try to pass and he moved over to the left lane. Dunno what his deal was but I only had about a mile to drive so I just hung back rather than giving him a reaction in rush hour traffic.

Some old lady on the bus yappin on her phone tell whoever she was talking to how her granddaughter just received her first period, then seamlessly transition into how to make a proper apple pie filling.

Friend took this in AZ today…

Women drivers FTL.

http://i41.tinypic.com/24gnk01.jpg

Spotted Sxy Time this morning on rt7.

She looks hot.

Just saw a lowered silver 350z near the Rotterdam Pilot station.

Saw myself rigging up another lifelike mount at Ojai Valley Taxidermy

He totaled that car a while back…