Sightings Thread

Yes Bill Anderson. Blown big block. The white one the owners last name is Lanaro.

Yeah, Anthony.

I saw a black Typhoon in traffic on the northway tonight.

White eVo 8 or 9 with black trunk, maybe cf, and the roof fins, going through the 24 tolls next to me.

Black M35 with blue HID headlights and foglights on 87n earlier today,Iilya?
Also saw a Murdered out 300c SRT-8 and a gray honda fit backed into the ditch on the on ramp to I90 coming from loudonville.

Believe I saw a 904 replica cruising on Balltown yesterday. Pretty cool.

Hmm…not sure where I was heading from but it must have been me as you definitely know my car. I never notice you though every time you see me lol.

May have been me but I don’t think I was in that area at the time…unless you mean that both headlights and fog lights were blue HID’s in which case it isn’t me. I think I have seen another M around here that is similar to mine though. My car is obviously better though :lol.

Yeah they were both blue and of course your car is better!

Keep seeing a slammed silver ek with primer bumper and domo Kahn hanging off the back bumper.

i can’t believe no one has posted “saw some asshole in a bmw sideways in colonie / albany / everywhere” yet

Saw a black A4 on 890 E this morning ~7 had blue headlights+foglights, and tint. It was a nice car until I saw the fucking LED strip above the license plate made me :ahh in my truck.

What’s wrong with an LED strip above the license plate?

I had one on the Maxima, hidden of course, but it made the rear plate area look way better. Obviously if it’s visible or hanging, that’s crap.

It was visible

Saw a black S14 on wolf road passing goodyear about 10 minutes ago, there was an older BMW infront of it. The S14 looked lowered and had aftermarket exhaust

thought i saw silverado man at the 145/7 light in coby today

think i seen you too…you were in your green truck??

Really man? Can you please make another post accusing me or my gf of shit based on he says she says shit from a source who we both know is unreliable? Oh wait, let me guess, you heard this from my “family” this time too? Grow the fuck up dude and talk directly to the person who supposedly said this shit rather than the person who chooses information to include and twist before it gets to you. PM me your beef with me or my gf and handle this like someone who is older than 15.

:rofl Fyi dave, mods can read what you had before edits. Jussayin dawg. :lol

actually I didnt edit it for Cossey, I edited it because I just found out Jammer didnt sell it yet and my friend who bought that who owned the store before me said he had it check out and its a copy.

Ah werd. Way less funny that way.