Sightings Thread

Is EVERYONE in your family a liar??? Becuase I didnt hear it from Jess… And you or your girl want to fuck me or something? Seriously, do you want my asshole? Bc it seems like all I hear you and her talk about is me and the ironic part is… NEITHER of you know me lol… The other night you walked out of your mothers front door and walked right into your m3, didnt say a word… You dont wanna talk to me, thats fine, but dont talk ABOUT me either… please…

I wish the thing was real… the statue was in the store before I bought the store, I dont buy art. Im not a hater, i want people to make money, crazy that most are the opposite…

What in the fuck are you talking about? You don’t know me either but here you are talking about me. Hypocrite much? Grow the fuck up, quit acting like you’re still in high school. Just because I didn’t go up to talk to you when I had to go some place? Forgive me for not setting time aside to meet you. I never said I didn’t want to talk to you, because I honestly would so we can work out all this bullshit and possibly even become friends or good acquaintances. I’ve recommended people go to you if they’re in need of a good flat screen Before, so it’s not like I don’t like you or else I wouldn’t recommend people give you business.

Art seems like it would be a bitch to sell with all of the fakes.

I spotted some tool in a blue b5 s4 with celebration wheels buying a broke ass mac book

Dude, youve either got the most fucked family ive ever seen or your awesome at playing both sides… From MY understanding YOU and YOUR girlfriend STARTED a conversation with me no where to be found about me being an “air head” and a “moron” from your gf among other names about selling a statue for $40 and someone else saying its worth thousands more… I just dont understand how these conversations start and WHY?

Ive seen a pretty sick flat black Model A street rod with a flathead in it a few times over the past few days. I just saw it on Balltown road in Niskayuna.

Jeremy bayes ride.

Fuck art and antiques all togeather… Fuck the electronics even… Little money, sometimes there stolen and sometimes they break… I do electronics as a hobby, not for the money… Moneys in the precious metals and diamonds. Lance, who is a beginner mind you made a grand for working at my store 1 single day and a slow day at that… Imagine whats possible in a good week… Again, fuck all that Antique shit, any artwork thats in my store was there before I bought it.

Well, no family is perfect but I love mine regardless of what is said.
Neither of us have ever started a conversation with you.

Whenever I see electronics being sold from some off-brand company I can picture some Palestinian guy saying “it’s good, it got Sony guts.”

Just curious how did Lisa, Rick, Ashley and Jessica find out about this statue then??

I sold the thing months ago and didnt tell anyone about it… None of them know Jammer either.

Just saw a yeat or two old S4 slammed with black rims getting on thruway. car was white.

'70 charger, color of a brand new penny, big & littles, 3" of cowl hood, serious roll cage, melted my face off when it left the parking lot. fucking LUMPY cam in what sounds like a 440.

yup

My gf nor I have ever mentioned anything about you selling a statue to anyone at all.

I said “I heard David accidentally sold a painting to someone for cheap that was worth thousands. He needs to get one of the “experts” like on Pawn Stars.” as a joke. That is a direct quote, and note how a statue, pricing, or anything else was not mentioned. It’s amazing how quick things get left out, added in, and misconstrued through word of mouth.

That car makes me lose my mind when i see it. Theres one thats like a champagne color around here an older dude drives it and it has like 20" wide slicks out back. And another one i see at the valley same color as mine that runs pretty well.

i looked in it and found it pretty funny that he had a plastic cover on what looked like the stock passenger seat
wish i knew how he gets away with 20 inches of very obvious slicks, not even cheater slicks too.

:facepalm