Sightings Thread

yeah, lincoln… and nah, im fittin them bitches ON yo truck!

get out the drill then.

I didn’t think you were a fan of dark things PJB?

Ghetto bling with mud tires would be ok though.

Have you been venturing into Hamilton Hill a bit too much?

I’ve driven thru there a few times lately with the windows open and country music blasting

You one crazy *****.

yesterday I was driving home and wondering what people must think when they see me. Here I am in dockers and a nice button up driving the s2k with the top down, sitting in my sparcos, blasting country, with a fishing pole in the pass seat hanging out over the top of the roll cage.

I might just head thru there in a bit after picking up my truck in Scotia. I need to hit the bank and there’s a branch on Albany street in the Little Nigeria section

I would think: “This guy knows exactly what he wants, and doesn’t give a fuck what anyone thinks”

I actually saw that yesterday…I laughed, then said to myself how awesome the scene was that I was seeing.

Nothing wrong with that JSE. I have a car that, no offence, a black person would probably rock the crap out of with gangsta rap blaring (they love Acura TL’s, Maxima’s/Infiniti I35s, Lexus GS/LS’s and Infiniti M’s)…yet I blare country 90% of the time and am the whitest guy you’ll ever meet :lol.

Country FTW. :tbu

Ive got country rap in the truck now, that must really confuse the African americans

I get SOOOO many urbanized people in that want Altimas and Maximas. All damn day lol. It just sucks 98% couldn’t finance a pack of gum.

“So tell me about your work history.”

“Well since Obama won the president competition I got this phone and a place to live and a check for like 8 C notes erry month. Afordin dis car will be easy. Plus my boos mix tape should be poppin off any day now”

Blows my mind on people who can’t get car loans. IT’s fucking secured. Easiest thing on earth to get a loan for.

I also learned the importance of good credit from a young age.

gd i just pissed my self lol

Oh my fuck, listen to this:

We have to prove to banks, on the customers behalf, their income and residency. The most common form of residency proof is a utility bill. So someone who needed to get financed with our special finance dept. brought in a utility bill.

They owe National Grid…

… $31,000.

Apparently there’s a loophole if you live on an Indian reservation that they cannot have utilities shut off even due to non-payment, so these people chose just not to pay their bill. As of right now, their monthly charges are $220/mo. So if we pretend that it’s been the same price the entire time, they have not paid their bill in over 11 years.

The greatest part is that we’re trying to prove to banks that they can afford this vehicle, and the proof they bring is something that shows they have an extremely strong history of non-payment.

Wow unreal.

Just seen a guy in white revolutionary war gear with a blue flag with stars on it walking on waterford road…He got the air horns…

Gypsy girls in lowered gmc ext cab with ct tags in malta.Prolly head to track…They looked delicious(road cone in bed means gypsy)

black mazzerati or however in stillwater.Blacked out looked siiiiick