Sightings Thread

thats wang with the blue dc/jdmf thats his beater, 2001 gsr. hes selling it. his nice cars are s2k,nsx

Hot ass girl from jersy driving.

and then this :Idiots

(look on trunk)

chris07ss on maxwell road about 1.7 hours ago.

I dont see anything abnormal on the trunk ?

type r sticker :ahh:rofl

ohh lol my eyes couldnt see red on red lol I fail:lol:lol:lol:lol

R !!!

i thought i saw type R stickers in the windows on the sides too.

I just saw the R…not going to lie though…took a while

Hey Jeff, those pics you posted are right near my house! I love seeing funny cars like that. And the ghetto mart on the corner sold smoke bombs for a quarter…

pic of girl or it was a dude

saw a red colbalt ss( no it was not chris) black ss wheels ,tint, red bowties on side windows,and had the small wing, on 32 in menands round 4:00 yesterday.

Yes, that is chris. He is the only one with black wheels, tint, and red bowties on his side windows…that’s how I always know it’s him. Plus, he works in Menands.

hmmm i guess i am mistaken. i work there too. i was in my ep3

What color is your EP3? Stock?

nighthawk black pearl aka black. body is all stock, i have a k&n typhoon short ram aka hot ram! thats it. im gonna be selling it soon. its a fun lil car though.

saw trica’s SI sitting outside mohawk honda this morning

I saw an Audi RS4 with cali plates this morning. It was dirty but I was still drooling. I’ve also seen a drastic increase in e36s on the road, makes me happy.

get used to that trend :shifty

:rofl :thumbup

^^ MR. Fanboi over here.

Lulz. I ain’t no fanboiiiiiii. I am (soon to be was :shifty ) considering like 275700923 different kinds of cars, only one of them a BMW. Definitely not a fanboiiiii.