Sightings Thread

bitch you crazy, and i support you fag!

You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承

:rofl

best scammer we’ve ever had

Yeah man that was me. I work at Albany International. Next time beep or wave or something :number1

I’m an e36 fanboi and not afraid to admit it. I’ll be in the Cult of BMW for life.

is that a 318ti? I can’t really tell from your sig.

S50B32 swap that bish! :thumbup

i will, i work at riverview center yay!

Yep, sure is.

Trust me, if I had the money, I’d either get the m44 built or swap in an s52. Isn’t the s50 obd1?

You’ll have to forgive Kramerbutts, he’s a wanna be fanboi and is currently in the S50B32 fanboi phase.

How many years does it take to graduate to the S54 phase?!

S50B32 phase took me about a year back in 06. Should be less now that S54s are cheap.

one of my ol buddies wanted to do the s50 swap in his ti,instead just went bought a s50 then a s54 m coupe.

saw this today
http://www.americandreamcars.com/1980amceagle4x40608.jpg
same color, just in slightly rougher shape

i would so rock that they were bullit proof a little slow but go anywhere if they were a.w.d

Saw a new red STi in my neighborhood with a killer sounding exhaust… I think it’s my little brother’s friends’ older bro’s car.

Swap in a fuel injected 4.0 from a newer Jeep and its good to go.

I wouldnt mind having one either.

again saw no one

yea they deff were wackjobs …

Saw an intensely green Eclipse (GSX?) on Central today with a vinyl that read “Wicked Willy”

Yeah I think I know that guy too, it’s my next door neighbor’s old roomate’s nephew’s grandmother’s sister in law’s cousin’s mailman’s son in law!

:rofl

:wow:number1

me in a little bit… :shifty

(plus AA gen II header and track pipe)