Sightings Thread

Ricer^^

saw PJB in his Winnebago in front of proctors last night

:asshole
I was trying to go to Subway but there was no parking. I guess I didnt see you.

:facepalm

“yo, you want driving lessons for $50/hr? I’ll teach you how to cut worse 60ft’s than a FWD car in my AWD car”

:facepalm

oh and i seen a red 944 and a black 993 cabriolet on Western about an hour ago

Yo for the amount you are paying for that intake and exhaust to sound better, you could build your suspension and go around turns better. :retardclap

Ricer

^^^^ agreed.

:rofl:rofl

I beat/had the same time as every Subie at the last auto X except for Byron’s two Subies, my 10,000,000 lbs, 94% front weight distribution Altima did justttttttt fine.

and wrecked your car at the valley.

What does that have to do with what I said?

No. he has he 512’s that cost 50 dollars a tire

you said i should have invested in the suspension of my car

#1 i essentially “maxed it out” (not much more i could have bought)
#2 i did just fine on the setup i had

lol

rami- “they’re high performance tires!”
everbody with a brain - “rami, them shits have a 600 treadwear rating, have holes for studs in them, and are rated for M+S!!!”

I was talking about the M3. :retardclap

you think the car has just an intake and exhaust? failzorz

try intake, 3.5" porsche MAF, M50 intake manifold, Sunbelt 280/272 street cams, AA gen II headers, AA track pipe and a Borla catback…and then with a custom tunez from AA (not a street t00n, unfortunately)

and it’s already got 17x8.5 +40 Kosei K1’s with 235/40/17 BFG KDW 2’s (not my first choice of tire, but whatever, there’s plenty meat on them)

and did i mention the Ground Control Track/School coiloverz? (450/550 spring rates, I would have gone stiffer, but whatever, I can always swap them out later)

All of this with <20,000 miles, never seen snow, salt, or even rain (except for like once or twice lol)

Yo next season I’m going to have blahvtecjdmblahedmcamsturbozblahnos :rofl

lol you mimicking or kkid (he should change his username lol)

Is your intake wrinkle red? I think i was going to buy your car before i bought mine. I think i came up to look at itbut maybe im wrong.

Well guys im definitely on my way, I have the ability to build the motor as well. I would like to see charles here install that downpipe in your garage.

lol you get a bonAr every time you talk about your JDM installing abilities

No attempts being made for said JDM anything. Dr. Trannyisglassstein up there is just a doubter

heyheyheyheyhey

no joking about glass tranny’s. It’s no laughing matter.