Sightings Thread

I put my stock SLP muffler on so my car isnt loud anymore…atleast not to the point where its noticable within a 1 mile radius.

was it a real SS? That pisses me off lol The only other real white SS I know in the area is a 2002 and its a tan convertible driven by a late 20’s hot blonde girl.

To be perfectly honest actually I don’t know if it was an SS or not. It was too far away for me to see any badges. I just thought it might have been you because the dude was looking at the Z as he drove past.

I know theirs a few white Z28’s around.

naa it was def. a modena, nasty as hell and no custom plate and I saw it in albany

Modena’s are slowwwwwww though
Another kid I went to high school with, his dad has a red 360 Modena…lives in Nisky

saw a silver aston vantage in latham yesterday…death was driving it. jrubino were you at romans sat night? i saw a blk 4dr si with nice rims there. also who has the blk 4dr si with clear tails and chromies?

JRubino’s Si is Habanero red, not black dood

ohhhhhhhh…i didnt know that. thanks for the info. so who has a blk fa5 with exhaust and i think bronze wheels? looks sick.

How is it working for the Lias so far? I fucking HATED working for them! Biggest bunch of fucking assholes ever. Tried holding a paycheck from me when I quit…That was until i threated to call the Dept. of Labor.

i work there…dol. yay!!!

im looking at a black 370Z in my driveway right now… sucks that its automatic :facepalm

Im pretty sure thats a buddy of mine thats if he put his rims on I have no idea, he has a tanabe axleback and gram lights.

saw a white ep3

Yea im not crazy about the job but it will do for now. Until the racetrack opens up.

I was at Roman’s on Friday night, is that maybe when you saw me? I have a black fa5 with a Tanabe exhaust and Gram Light 57Maximums, they aren’t bronze though…

Jay (gearhead ny), Pete (Fn Skanks) and Sprockit at Gear Head tonight when I went to look at a car Jay’s dad is selling with my dad.

welcome:thumbup

Pale blue GT Mustang with the plate “ShakerGT”

Driving home from work on Central Ave I saw a blue Eclipse tailgate me for about 30 seconds then floor it past me. About 2 minutes up the road across from the lot a colonie PD had the idiot pulled over :lol Classic.

its always an awesome feeling to see idiots get pulled over!
except now im sure he will tell all his friends he got pulled over for street racing or something…