Sightings Thread

I saw a Hyosung street bike yesterday. Are those legit good bikes or just some cheap Asian POS?
Id never seen one before.

saw PJB at the parent teacher store next to the latham circle.

I dont think so.
The fact that you guys know where these weird stores are is kind of odd.

They are Korean and get like 100mpg. Crazy economical bikes. They are probably a little bit worse than the Ninja 250R in terms of quality, etc. Seem to be built pretty well though for the price you pay.

saw cossys brothers tsi yesterday

Saw Gloves Junior today with several large kilbassa’s in his hand

i believe motors are built by suzuki

100mpg?! thats nuts

id buy it just for that!

3 more posts…keep going,

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5786/cat2vkf.jpg

SRS cat has had enough of this bull SHIT!

Nice pussy.

:sHa_hehe:

silver evo with black wheels and a BOV trying to race me yesterday in my gti. anyone know who this is? wasnt lowered but had a quiet exhaust.

That cat is not very srs

my cat is better

on a srs note though, couple of days ago i saw a 90 something flat black civic hatch with a fart cannon style muffer, lowered, but what made me laugh(and die a little inside as well) was the fact that somebody took a hole saw to its rear bumper to make it look like its got those openings like the 9 second drag civics have. you know the ones i mean? right, so i could even see the bumper inside under that cover. it was just holes. like 9 of them. makes a neat birdhouse, actually

I once had sex with my girlfriend… Afterwards I proceeded to cum on her face, in doing so it got on the side of her cheeks…

She looked up at me with the most serious face and said “WHy so serious”

I almost shit my pants in laughter…

GO home, give the one you love a jokerface

100% true story

this story now owns shift518.com and all rights to post.

u win and all the rest of us asshole losers fail at life. :bowdown

if you like speedholes stop down to kohl’s on a friday/ saturday night. you’ll get your fix.

oh btw, last night at wendy’s i saw the infamous early 90’s accord, tan/ bondo, with blue marker lights and cut ssssspringssss jumping one of his ricer buddies.