Sightings Thread

i understand when its a sub 9 second car that cant turn for shit and sits on steamroller sized slicks upfront, but just taking a bpu hatch and taking a hole saw to it? heh, i guess theyre for weight reduction? oooh! can we put soda cans in them if that car is there?

lmao

it was epic dude

saw HOWARD FROM RLMS talking with a code inspector at his wifes salon shop here on rt2 in latham

blue s14 zenki on central & wolf. black 3000gt on central w/ some kinda LED word scrolling thing on his license plate

I saw bobby. I swerved at him.

Old ass Stanley Steamer car on route 9 in Saratoga this morning. Most likely from the auto museum.

My father told me he saw a civic that said special k on it at stewarts in troy, he thought " timmy " was driving it. True Story

I think I saw one of the guys with a silver Audi but I couldnt tell which one and Im pretty sure they blew the horn at me by Metro Ford.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

LOL!!!

it says fast and furious!

thats the knightrider 3000gt i was talking about a month or two ago.

seen mr allgo5.0 about 9 times today in rotterdam…

:rofl really?

:lmao !!!

might have been the mid-day DJ on Jamz, i think shes from troy

:lmao nah man, I was at the Stewart’s in Troy yesterday and my Civic’s plate is “SPECIALK”

oh… she got a civic and thats what ppl call her, and i kno her’s says somethin like that… my baddd

Yeaa, my dads got a new blue dodge cummins, hes always at stewarts

Saw this work of art when I was out to dinner in Vestel NY
It was complete with silicone type glue and wood screws in the rear!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/customlowz/IMG_0038.jpg

i think i see franknut all the time on 155 in guilderland. not positive though. still learning what everyone drives on here.

his car is so pretty!:number1