Sightings Thread

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Who is the tool with the red golf with the bodykit?

I went to Mobil to fill up my car with gas since I have neither the time nor energy to do so before work tomorrow morning. As I am leaving this kid pulls in with a red mk4? golf with a bodykit and music blaring. I get to the light to turn left onto 155 and somehow this idiot ends up behind me. I must have waited too long when the light turned green because the moron felt the need to rev up his stunt box to signify that I was taking too long. :lol

As were going down 155 they are literally 6" away from my back bumper as i am doing 45mph. Half of me wanted to brake check the shit out of them and the other half of me was too tired to care and just wanted to go home. But seriously, what was the deal? I think the kid is on here too.

Oh, and when we got to the red light at the end of 155, whoever it was got in the far right lane and then blew a u turn and went the other way down 155. Not sure what that was about. Whats the matter, do you like to drive like a big badass but don’t have the balls to pull up next to someone after you are driving behind them like a douchebag?

it was me, my new golf… don’t like it kiiiiidddd??

Its the kid whose dad has the Dune Buggy there sometimes. Don’t know his name, but he is on here.

Dune buggy where?

How old is this character?

Pete I am going to kick your pizza delivering ass:tongue

i do valet. i’ don’t deliver pizzas.

the golf is not for racing.

The father is in his 50’s, the Buggy is blue and has racing seats in it, don’t know how else to describe it. He used to be driving around with it in the lower lot, but now he just parks it in the top lot.
The kid (his son) is 17 or 18.

You used to deliver though. I remember I was drunk at Siena a couple of times and you came strollin’ on through with some pizzas :rofl

yes i remember. hated but loved delivering to siena.

I don’t know what this dune buggy is about. Sounds cool I guess, i’d rather have a dirtbike with paddle tires though.

This kid needs to learn respect out on the road.

The drunk titties there are awesome. Can’t wait for the upcoming semester:number1

pole smoker

vag

I saw a yellow dune buggy awhile ago while I was at synapse, the thing had a keg for a gastank, mounted high on the rear !!

Yep, that was me. It was way too nice out the last few days not to take it out. Thanks! Joey, hit me up on Fb sometime if you’re goin’ out for a shoot!

Saw DC2Nick’s daily Accord. Looks clean with the drop man.

Cute chick in a black Civic Si with pink pin-striping at Quiznos on Erie Blvd today around 12:30

Cute dude in a black 240sx checking out some chick in a black Civic Si with pink pin-striping at Quiznos on Erie Blvd today around 12:30

chubby kid get hit by a cdta bus on broadway around noon, kid deserved it, he was zig-zagging all over the road :facepalm

I was going to post the exact thing. IDK how you beat me to doing such a thing :rofl