Sightings Thread

Please post pics of Richies workout shorts.

who the hell has the money for a million dollar car, then brings it to HVCC!?!

you can obviously tell who by the old man sitting in the driver seat lol

and an AC cobra is not a million dollar car without pedigree - cool to see though for sure my uncle had a Superformance with 427 Roush and 5 speed, sickest ride I’ve ever been in/driven

Sam Prock, HVCC auto tech teacher.

The story is that the Cobra was pulled out of a river and had a dead body or two in it when found.

Id never seen the car before but I had him as a teacher and heard about it.

it wasnt a dead body , it was used to rob a bank . the guy ran dumped car in mowhawk . car got pulled out of mowhawk a long time after and ya see its current state

he said hes finally got it pretty much done after 40 years of working on it

Will do tomorrow.

the bank robber robbed the bank in a bad ass car. Even back then, that car was serious.

saw a red s2k with black or carbon fiber hood on 9j in rennsalear this afternoon getting loaded up into a car hauler.

my old car getting on trailor on its way to FL

oh yes it was . those things got out

saw a silver audi tt with “eurotrash” front euro style plate.

boosted civic coupe leaving HVCC around 1120 and audi coupe? with shift518 sticker in the deck

Pontiac aztec with SLIDENY sticker at state farm in ballston spa, anyone?

Saw an orange charger R/T daytona out front of my work. Deathbyrt lookalike?

saw some dbag with blinding HID headlights in my rear view, when i slowed to let him pass he stayed behind me blinding me from central ave to albany street wtf, car was some beat black or grey maybe primer s10 with loud ass exhaust who reved it at me to show he was displeased with my driving speed, i was in the black m3 vert

also saw a flat black c5 corvette the other day on central in colonie

Yeah I dont think he is on here but he has a S13 coupe, sr swapped.

Nice

you’re nice