Singh vs. Cossey since Singh seems to like to start shit for no reason.

i will gold dig everyone in this thread!

I will never have enough AK’s.

Neither my AK pistol or AK rifle have magazine wobble, WASR’s are notorious for magazine wobble because they are a stamped receiver and not milled. I know its not a bad point but its annoying as fuck. I have enough garbage guns, if I were to get the one you had for sale for the right price it would be completely disassembled, the stock, foregrip and gas block grip would be replaced with wood, pistol grip replaced, and a new muzzle brake/flash hider would go on. If the dust cover keeps coming off its most likely a simple adjustment so it doesn’t come off.

I’m not trying to start any form of shit, I was simply stating my opinion on the AK. If it was $300 I would’ve bought it that day and not given a fuck if it fell apart in my hands.

Same shit I was gonna do and same price I told him lol

lol.

THIS. Its nobody’s fucking business what goes one between Cossey and his girl.

I’m normally between cossey and his girl !!! Wait what ???

Thats a whole other thread !

i can see where singh is commin from. people come out and rip him apart for trying to sell his shit. he sets the price on it and you’re all raggin on his stuff. anyone would be a little pissed if they are trying to sell something and its being put down in an open forum thus devaluing the item. if you dont want it, dont buy it, but keep your mouths shut about someones stuff they are selling. to someone on here it mightve been worth more than what he was asking… now with people badmouthing his shit he wont get his asking price at least on here. think before you act people.

Negged. Don’t get me wrong anyone, singh is a cool dude and IDGAF what is going on with him selling shit or people buying it. I just think someone telling people to “think before they act” is a little ironic when well… you know.

im in the market for a server… should i buy one from Singh?

chode whistler. go away. you mustve missed your short bus today.

I don’t have an issue with what Singh sells either. I’ll offer whatever I want just like someone can ask whatever they want for something. Doesn’t mean they have to take it.

Whatever you’re selling is only worth what someone will give you for it.

Big man right here guys. Insinuating that I am retarded and calling me a chode whistler. Definitely too mature to be around here. :skid:skid:skid

Oh great the all high and mighty retard is here to spew more bullshit intellect on us . What’s it been 2 weeks and ya grew up ??? Shut up dope my god Noone on here is gonna care what u say cause u showed everyone what type u are .

Plus rep John.

yeah john, im the type of guy who calls out lying, scamming, thieving, con-artist, druggie felons like yourself who try to make themselves righteous in the eyes of the rest of the world when all they really are is glorified trailer trash. spin it any way you’d like. you can spit bullshit with the best of em… but thats exactly what it is. bullshit. i know it, you know it its only going to be a matter of time until your fucking game runs its course again.

Sorry bud, I’ve met John. He’s a solid dude. His past may be dark but if you claim that yours is any different you’d be flat out lying. Only difference is he’s made himself into a respectable part of the community and you haven’t. You suck dude. Just go away.

:crackup:crackup:haha:lol:rofl

you’re wrong. if you respect anything about the lies he spews then i pity you.
ive known him longer than anyone else on here. i know who he is and how he operates. the man does nothing unless it somehow benefits him in the end. hes always playing an angle. whether its to get money for a business venture or to weasel his way into something, he will do whatever it takes. legal and legit or otherwise. i refuse to associate with that type of person. and id suggest you all look hard into why you hang around and associate with him as well. just because he can get you a inspection sticker and fix your car cheap? because he makes a fucking fool out of himself for a laugh? (re: tits on cars pics) think long and hard here people, or is that too hard to fathom?

He has literally never done anything for me. Never worked on a car, never inspected anything. I respect John because of the things I read on here. I respect him because of his opinions and his attitude. His typing is garbage but if you can handle a decoder ring then you’re all set.

Your typing is better, but nothing else is. You’re garbage dude and everyone here knows it. Like I say in every thread you post in… if you were such a good solid dude then you wouldn’t be around here at all. You’re embarrassing yourself and you’re the only one that doesn’t see it. I guess that’s on you though. We’re all going to keep shaking our heads at pretty much everything you say.

Hahaha at John, how soon after the ban was lifted did scumfuck show baCk up?