Singh vs. Cossey since Singh seems to like to start shit for no reason.

everyone here knows what they read and hear from a “magical source”.a source that i have not seen or associated with in over 2 years. funny… how would someone know anything about me when they havent seen me for 2 years? hmmm ive read and seen the shit he spews about me on here and its 99.95% false. but you all eat it up because it makes you feel better about your petty boring lives. it makes you feel like you’re better than someone else… newsflash… you’re not. talk all the shit you want man… im sure you will continue to do so, but you are no better than him if you drop to his level of ignorance and stupidity…

Sorry bud but I’m not on here talking shit. I’m not making judgements based on things I’ve read from the past I am making judgements based on the things you are saying now. My life isn’t boring, I’m actually completely happy with my life. I don’t think I am better than anyone. I think you’re a liar, or at least you think the things you say are true when they aren’t. If you want to talk about ignorance and stupidity please take a step back and look at what you’re doing at this very moment from the outside. Honestly, that is a legitimate piece of advice. You will PROVE that you’re a better man than you were if you just leave. The longer you stay the sadder it gets. Do as you will.

We have boring lives yet you are the one who just said he lingers around the site for the past two years hmmmmmmm…might be time for you to move on and not live such a trolling life.

i will come and go as i please. i will state my given opinion on any fucking topic i want and i will call a spade a spade as i see fit. you base your opinions of what i say from things you have “learned” over time from what someone else has said. when the entire basis of what you know is false how can you make any type of informed decision rationally? you cant. rethink what you think you know. you’re probably wrong.

i come on here to laugh at the stupidity once or twice a week. that suffices enough for me.

I wish Singh would hook us up with free/cheap gas

:rofl… travis your such an idiot

John has helped me out quite a few times and never had an ulterior motive for doing so. He’s fixed my truck and car and quad and helped me out in other ways with no personal gain.

So he’s got a sense of humor and makes a fool of himself sometimes, dont we all? Ive done it before (usually involves drinking heavily) and I know youve done it before too.

he benefitted somehow paul. im sure of it.

Sorry Travis. You’re a joke. Prove everyone right, keep it up.

Well see retard failvis , ask Richie /Jammer / most anyone who has dealt with me I have done shit for them for no money or other shit . Ya know why ? Cause I’m not a dirtbag like u . Yes I’m a felon , yes I was a druggie , so what ! I changed ya why your mad at me , cause I showed your mother what dildo to buy and u had to show her how to use it . It’s great 1 person downs me and Noone listens to them and ya know why ? Cause anyone that has dealt with me knows I’m legit . But everyone that has dealt with u says the same thing about u ,Hmmmmm that alone says suttin . U come in here spitting shit like your holyier than though lol come on ya herb u didn’t that’s why u come on here to make it seam like ya did cause ya have no friends . Also everything I have said on here about u has been proved time and time again to be proven

No I think you scour, and search, and hope that some one so much as mentions you or your dumpy carbecue. Just some reason to feel as if someone really does care. It must be hard man, you have it rough right. Society has you down. Fuck the man, dont play by his rules, and all that jazz. Bet you have tons of real friends. I’am so sad for you. Youre the kid that has to be loud on the playground, and call everyone names, start trouble, for the sake of attention. It must be hard to run that life day in and day out, hating everything and everyone, because you hate yourself.

Red ya nailed it , this is what he is looking for .

I’m about to close this fucker down by posting a pic of my cock.

In for Trav’s dick.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_A0XtB85kdfM/SZE-ShqtlFI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/iH23dWl-O4Y/s400/No_Left_Turn_sign.gif

Well, you got me there…

That time we were in adjacent booths in the back of Adult World was incredibly awkward.

HOLY SHIT, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You’re right. John did benefit from helping Paul out, as well as many here including myself. He gained himself good friends. Do you even know what those are anymore?

john is a scumbag, he stole my soda once!