Snow drifting in the 518

Fuck I should bust out the Lemons 240 and go nuts. No worries about hitting shit in that wreck. My windowless hatchless wonder of a car :lol

Cops would have a field day with me if I got caught though

Out here that IS right next door. :lmao

lol ^ i almost parked the lumina in someone’s pond…and the back roads were covered in saratoga for a couple of hours.

I got sideways tonight leaving the taco bell in CP in their parking lot. FWD driftzzz FTW

Mustang got sidewayz.

no it DIDN’T sarGENT

:lmao

Go 10mph and rip the ebrake the second you hit it… Esspecially the big one by the middle school. And all of Rotterdam there’s millions of spots love it here.
And as I’m posting this there’s 2 quads in walmart parking lot rippn around.

state and town were both dumping salt…

i got sideways alot in the 4door last night

nice! try not to ping the 4 door off any curbs this year like the accord! hahahaha

But anyways…yeah I got 4 blizzacks last night on my car…thanks to kost tire and auto care $$$…so im ready to roll…as is brooks…so when we get some real snow…we should all meet up…and have some fun!..someone can bring a cam…we can prolly get some crazy coordinated drifts with a couple cars…ill edit it up…sick beater slide footage…WOOT!..I buzzed rubins house sideways last night with the civic :)…

hahaha last year I pulled the e-brake on the way to work at 4AM to go plow and slid right into a curb and busted the 3rd of my 4 ADR M-Sport Rims. Potholes and crubs FML

I saw a plow go by my house a good 4 or 5 times last night and theres wasnt even a single bit of accumulating snow on the ground. Big waste of taxpayer money paying for the salt and the OT for the drivers.

Here in Rotterdam the retards dump dirt instead of salt.

WTF is dirt gonna do?

It’s a mixture of salt & sand.:retardclap

Everywhere does/is starting to do that because it’s cheaper.

No, theres no salt in it at all- just dirt. It doesnt help melt anything.

Go pour sand on ice and see what happens paul

It’s not DIRT Paul it’s SAND.

sure lets get all technical here

Go out side, scoop some sand, put it on ice/snow and let me know what happens paul