So as some of you may know...I suck at lying

About a month and a half ago a girl I had been seeing called me and told me some rather shocking news.

She was “late”, and I don’t mean to work.

So she took one of those at home pregnancy tests, and the results were unclear. So she went to her “lady doctor”. It was too early to tell, so we were told to wait a couple weeks.

Well about a month ago, we went back and she got a test, and physical.

We got the results back, and she is pregnant.

So her due date is May 10th. And we’ve decided that when the time comes to get sonograms, and find out whether or not its a boy or girl, we are going to pass. We want it to be a suprise.

I just want the baby to be healthy.

So, I’m sorry I haven’t been around a lot, and haven’t really been myself lately. But I’m taking on a huge step, and I’m just super lucky my parents are standing behind me.

I just want to tell you guys, that I’ll be showing up to meets more, now that evreything is settled.

I know I am going to hear 100’s of jokes, but honestly I don’t care. This is by far one of the best things to happen to me. And its really going to change me, for the better.

Thanks guys. I need all the luck I can get.

:slight_smile:

OMG

:bsflag:

Congrats but uhhh how much for your car?

good job for being a man an taking responsibility.

If you don’t mind my asking… how old is the girl?

Best of luck on the kid… and congrats… just remember no matter what she wants go and get it. Who knows maybe she will want some late nite mighty

holy shit … so those tight pants DIDN’T cut off the team from the inseam

Damn dude I saw her the other day and I thought she looked big for being 2 months in to it. Damn Beck, Thunder sperm. At least she hot… may I be the first to say Congrats bro and good luck.:headbang:

w t f.

beck…

its true you can get a girl preggers the first time.

and i call :bsflag:

Oh how I love you guys.

and shes 20.

and I don’t know whether or not I’m selling the hatch, or just going to try and finance something a little bigger, and go half and half with the momma.

congrats man. :tup: to maning up and taking the responsibility.

congrats

i say this because i know you will do just fine with this. you are a good person, and you have a supporting family. i dont worry at all that you will raise a good child and take care of your family. where there are other people i can think of who this would be a terrible event for, i am really happy for you.

josh and i will make an aluminum and carbon fibre crib for you if you would like :slight_smile:

I wouldda said it wasn’t mine. :slight_smile:

Not sure if I should say congrats or not…having a kid at a young age is a scary thought to me at least. Are you dating the girl or was this a random that’s going to basically be forced into a relationship?

:needpic:

I want to see this hot chick… so i can congrat beck in person at school

congrats man hope the best for ya

congrats. Just think, the earlier u have em, the earlier they are 18 and out. :slight_smile:

We were seeing each other. It wasn’t serious or official.

I’m just glad that when things ended between us…it was on a good note.

My current lady isn’t too happy, and I don’t know what I am going to do about that. If it is going to cause any sort of problems, I’m going to have to get rid of her. I don’t want my kid growing up in a fucked up situation.

I am going to have to quit smoking.

I am going to have to work more, but thats fine. I’ll be done with school by the time the baby comes around.

I’ll find some pics of her, you f’n perverts :lol:

Being a parent before the age of 25 = mistake.

no shit.

i didn’t plan on this.

but i am going to take the cards life has dealt me, and make the best of it.

please, if you are going to make a contribution to this thread…i don’t need it to be retarded and insulting. that is all i ask.