So the cobra is spoiled

yuppers gotta love it

i cant wait to get mine back in a couple weeks!
so no one ever said just how many # of boost he is runnin/is going to run?

im sure hell check in on the thread when he gets home from the game. i THINK he was running 17 lbs of boost on the steig… i believe he is going to run the same amount of boost

nice…im excited to be starting with 12 myself…it will only be time before i make that leap LOL…should be siqq

I remember watching a vid of a Mustang with a KB that was cruisin like 40ish next to the camera car, punching it and just smokin em till he let off…all the while that fuggin blower just screamin.

i <3 ken and his beautiful toys

Cool,

bladez, whats the rotor style used now, on that guy? Dose it make good tq like the eaton.

Why not just turbo it?

wow

well lots of questions have come up here! I’ll answer them the best as I can, forgive me, I’m pretty hammered, lol.

I plan on running 18 lbs of boost for street duty. As for numbers I won’t say anything until I get them, but I do know what the 2.8H cobras are putting down with 17-19lbs of boost, so I hope for something near what they are getting. However i will also have a race tune somewhere in there for the big dogs with more boost. i won’t post up anything concrete until the car is tuned and dyno’d. None the less it should be pretty fun to whip around. The eaton had its torque, but the impressive thing about this KB is that it doesn’t lose torque, so it should make the car a lot more fun to drive than it was with the ported eaton on there :D.

Bill:
no one really has any concrete numbers as to what the limits of the stock motor really is. There are some guys out there running around with 800 wheel on the stock short block and the motor still puts out a perfect compression and leakdown test. The only really weakpoint is the piston to wall clearance, which brings heat as the main issue, and as we all know, as you increase power, you increase heat. We’ll see how far this stock bottom end can go, and if it does bomb out on me, I’ll just have to build it to handle the power, which won’t be so difficult!

sorry if this post sucks, I’m pretty annhilated and I blame it all on 87fox. I’ll get back to everyone tomorrow!

go sanbres!!

dont you mean go leafs?

GOH

I hear that blower makes good power up to around 30 psi on your engine…should be interesting on race gas. :slight_smile:

32psi :wink:

I’ll bet 600whp/wtq. outa that sumbish…luuucky

most likely be 650wheel on the blower… if he juices it… oh boy over 700 here we come

lol, ive never seen a brother/brother relationship like this… its a good thing tho :tup:

itssssss niiiiiiiice :tup:

lol, i love that thing. sounds so badass

I’ll still be running the 315 BFG DR’s on my 18’s, but for the track i’ll be running some ET streets or ET drags

Get that dyno in!!!