So um ya.......STEELERS WON!!!!!

Nice to see them be on the other side of the turnover battle for a change. Still a long road ahead tho. Still gotta win out & hope for some help along the way. Nice to see Cinci struggling…Let’s hope NO can bring the pain next weekend…If the Steelers are fortunate enuff to make the playoffs this year, watch out NFL

it was a great game and i even went to it. my seats where on the 10 yard line 6 rows from the field. great seats and i was drunk as hell :). had my first beer at 1030am

I will rip off ur fucking drugy lurch looking head and cum down ur throat and after that i will maybe put it in a duffle bag anf send it to ur GF along with a picture of me face fucking ur loud mouth while ur head is off…:clit: :beer:

I was at the game thanks to Jay, we had a really good time, great seats and they actually won.

U have to be kidding me with ur comment. The Steelers have been the most consistent Pixburgh team over the past 10 years. Cowher is the longest tenured coach in the league (if he sucked, the Rooney’s woulda gave him his walking papers awhile ago)…And as far as talent. The Steelers have the most well rounded team in the league (they just haven’t been performing to their full capability)…The Pens are an up and coming team that has a bright future.

hahahahaha

everyone on here knows that I think Cowher is a horrible coach. And if he does have the most rounded and best team in the league(which he doesn’t) then why do they suck soo bad?

the steelers obviously do not have a well rounded team, they lost a wide receiver and a running back and now this year they suck ballz and are fighting to even get a playoff spot. If they were soo well rounded, losing 1-2 players would not have the impact that it did. Cowher was only good because he had a back(bettis) that could beat down defences and carry them through horrible coaching and mediocre offence, once that is gone we now see how good he really is.

And hearing that"the steelers outplayed everyone and have a great team" is fucking lame as hell. They suck. If they had a great team, they would be winning. Turnovers, not scoring, letting other teams score is not a sign of a good team. They are not half the team they were last year.

I have questioned Cowher’s will to win this season (he doesn’t get pissed off ans spit like he used to)…And as far as trying to categorize what a good team is, in some ways it’s a matter of opinion. Is Indy a good team? They’re undefeated, yet they’ve struggled against mediocre teams in the past and we know how they choke in the playoffs? Chicago has also shown weakness at some points this season,same with the Patriots…My thought is that the Steelers have a great team that hasn’t played well. They have the personnel to be very successful…Just haven’t been able to get it done.

getting it done is what makes you good or not and the steelers have not done anything, so they suck.

u suck

except win the superbowl. but thats not really considered “getting it done” or anything.

that was last year, and this year they suck.

They are not a bad team!!! Thru all the losses they had this yr, the steelers were always favored to win!!! Why is that? B/C they have a good team!!!..The entire NFL is filled with inconsistency this season. Noone is totally dominant. At 3-6, the steelers are on the outside looking in as far as a wild card spot goes…But with help, they can get in. Sux it has to come down to needing help from other teams, but that’s the situation they put themselves in…They needed help last yr also.