So um ya.......STEELERS WON!!!!!

What the fuck! Steelers won and played up to their standards and no posts about it! U fair weather fan motherfuckers!! Great game and great playing…even Holmes…and what about “Fast” Willie Parker!!! One of our bettter games but we neeed alot more practice and we are still a young team with no back bone since Jerome left…

yay?

SC>N/A…:finger:

:finger: so you decided on what you’re doing with the car yet?

Maybe…been looking at L36 heads…give u a clue…and maybe a cheap LS1:eek2:

Fixxed awsome game!

:rant: :rofl: :rofl:

hmmm, you gotta explain to me why you’re looking at l36 heads, besides injector location what’s the difference?

very cool, and I was able to see it down here :slight_smile:

Clearence…

stfu…n00b.

the sun shines on a dogs ass somedays

the steelers are the best team in the league right now. Maybe they can ride this awesome win streak into the playoffs like last year. :steelers:

sweet game for what I saw…was in the hospital for the fiance to get stitches…25 lb weight > her foot.

The way the AFC is this year you never know if playoffs are still in the picture…so we’ll see.

Also I saw SD came back big time againt the bungles…i fuckin love it

how about those pens

tied for third place, only 5 points away from 1st, and actually have a shot at making the playoffs. They seen to be in a much better situation than the steelers right now. :dunno:

Dont be blinded that they haven’t won a game in 2 weeks while dropping 5 in a row…they need to get their shit together…Staal, Malkin and Crosby all have been slumping.

true

But unlike the steelers, they actually have talent on the team and a good coach.

steelers suck pens r great!,

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: w00t! Glad they got their shit together yesterday! Turnovers > Saints :smiley: