SOLD:1994 3000GT

Do not turn this thread into a chat room.

friends old car… thing looks so much better after paint… GLWS

Wow…that’s clean. I would normally take offense to Ian’s cleanest NA comment but I have to agree with him. :stuck_out_tongue: GLWS…decent shape NA’s are getting harder and harder to find.

thanks everyone…so…let’s find a buyer so I can get my grand am? lmao.

Always LOVED these cars and thought they were one of the nicest looking cars ever built.
Good luck with the sale

how bout my grand prix instead :smiley:

JEEP do it

i found a 1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande for $4,200. SOMEONE BUY THIS CAR!

such a pretty little GTO u got there man. GLWS

I have a 99 GA GT I’ll trade you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Plus some cash… maybe.
3500 engine (replaced the 3400 about 7k miles ago), DHP PCM tuned, Pacesetter Exhaust, CAI, gauge pod w/ trans, oil press, voltage…

mhmmm…
26mpg city on 93 fuel though.
o.O

New tires and brakes too! waaaaoooowaaaooooooo.

erm.
k I’m done.
;d

Nice car though.
I was looking for one last winter.
Was trying to grab a nice summer car in the offseason for cheaps =(
and it turned out to be an epic fail.

i owned this car for just over a year, worry free the only thing i put into it was a cv inner boot and a battery. if you want a car that will have people turn their heads EVERY TIME buy this car. i sold it for the same reason he is selling it (i’m 20, full time student, only make $8.50 an hour part time). the guy i bought it off of is the guy that made this car what it is today and i’m sure anyone on here will vouch for him. deff worth $7500++++

btw this is the base model, not the SL (sorry man)

OMGSTFUPLZ

OMGHESAIDHEWASGOINGTOGETAGRANDAMSOHEMIGHTASWELLGETONETHATISGOINGTORUNWELLSOITDOESN’TDIEINTHEMIDDLEOFTHESCHOOLSEMESTER.

:bloated:

damn seen the car and the pre owner deff a sharp car and very very well taken care of!!glws

bump, the “for sale” sign is going in the window tomorrow along with craigslist

GLWS chris…any luck on finding a new car?

1994 Jeep Wrangler $4,200… and its mine

car rules… glws

very clean
glws