1994 mitsubishi 3000gt

Up for sale is a BASE MODEL Mitsubishi 3000gt (3.0L DOHC non turbo) it currently has 140,000 miles and is a 5 speed manual. The car was originally a florida car and has not seen a winter!!!absolutely rust free!!!
Recent maintenance
Timing belt- 125k
Clutch- 127k
Transmission oil (royal purple synthetic 75w90)- 137k
Engine oil and filter with mobil1 oil every 3000 miles or sooner since i’ve owned it- last done at 139,500
Coolant 135k
Spark plugs 137k
The car has a series of tasteful modifications that include:
Bomex style front lip
99 rear tail light garnish
Ground control coil overs with adjustable rear toe and camber arms for a 100% perfect alignment
18 inch Motegi FF15’s powdercoated steel grey wrapped in 245/40R18 kumho SPT’s with less than 5,000 miles on them
8000k Mcculloch HID’s in fully refurbished and resealed headlights (this is a 94 with glass headlights, the only year they made them)
Slotted and cross drilled rotors and ceramic brake pads all the way around with less than 5,000 miles on them.
Test pipe and cat back
K&N 5 inch cone filter with 3sx mounting bracket and adapter
12" kicker comp VR in a custom made corner subwoofer box with a kenwood amp
Pioneer deck
Infinity Kappas all the way around
Solid shifter bushings
Comes with an extra set of 16" wheels.
I’m not 100% set on price because it has alot of extras (I know that mods dont necessarily add value) it depends what you want with it, but i’ll throw a price of around 5k as it sits. I am negotiable but no trades, I need cash! Please keep the bull shit to a minimum! Feel free to call me at 716-816-6146 if you would like to look at it or take it for a test drive.

looks sick! GLWS

Yea definite bump for a gorgeous looking car… too bad it isn’t a vr4 but regardless

very good and clean looking; tasteful. i’ve always loved the 3000gt. i’ll also say too bad it isn’t a vr4.

glws

very good and clean looking; tasteful. i’ve always loved the 3000gt. i’ll also say too bad it isn’t a vr4.

glws

Nice car GLWS

nice car, i miss mine glws

hot looking car…seems cheap enough

great guy nice car. what’s next?

I need to stop looking lol this is not fair

glws