94 3000gt part out (with 99 conversion)

1994 Mitsubishi base model 3000gt with 99 conversion. It is a 3.0 dohc which is blown with a 5 speed manual which shifts fine according to PO! Here are the pics…let me know what you need!

lol i was gonna ask for a price on the whole thing until i saw the engine pic

yea it sucks but lots of goodies on this one! body is in great shape!

Price on piece of plastic between the two tail lights that says GTO.

$40? I also have a black one with a faded 3000gt emblem, same price?

spoiler price? Any exhaust?

:tup: i have a feeling this will go faster on 3si…

good luck…

Truth!,but since i haven’t been on the website in like 3 years I have to send a request to the moderators before i can post anything (new policy).

do it up :slight_smile: ps… tax law is making me angry, im tired of being at panera.

How much for the front end ?? Call me asap if you can. Ill pm you my number

how much for the whole thing. i want to swap my motor into it. would it run then? i have a 94 sl

Mitsu3gt you can also contact me if need be. Whole front end.
$1600 or best offer. Hood, fenders, core support, side marker, 99 oem headlights and 99 oem front bumper, and any misc bolts you need for the front end. If you want a front end cut. Add $200 for labor.

Eclipse2000
The car would run but the rear ebrake on the car has locked up so it would be more work for you then to just buying the parts and interchange it with your 3000gt.

pretty sure if someone was planning on swapping the motor, freeing the rear brakes wouldn’t be very difficult? but w/e glws

Lol, what I meant is the engine bay not painted the same color, undercarriage have more rust then I would like to have on a car.

I would personally like to change body parts then swapping a motor that what I meant.

Ok spent a bunch of time on 3si trying to figure out the current pricing of this stuff, so here goes the breakdown (everything is obo)
5speed swap (tranny,clutch master cyl, slave cyl, cables, flywheel,shifter,etc. everything needed to make your automatic a manual) $650
Headlights $700
front bumper $400
Corner lights $80ea (would like to sell as a pair)
hood $250
spoiler $350 (sale pending)
fenders $150 ea
side skirts $100ea
door caps $50ea
rear bumper $200
has eibach prokit springs $100 (need your old springs to keep it a rolling chassis)
or like silvergt said if you want the front end as a package $1600

wouldnt it just be easier to buy a car with a stick rather than swap it? but i asked a mechanic and he said swapping a 3kgt to stick is easier than most cars. does anyone know if this is true?

Yep everything is direct bolt u can go to 3si and search…lots of people do it, the painful part is tracking everything down…but in this case i have everything u need!

decklid and spoiler sold!

Corners sold!

Bump! All offers considered!