Some pics of the "fun" from the storm earlier...

People where actually swimming in it and letting there kids play in sewer water…

NICE!

bust out the snowmobiles!!

haha poor drainage ftl

i was actually out on the golf course for this storm. it was crazy, we didnt think it would be too bad and that we could get back out. well after sitting there for at least 20 minutes of nonstop lightening, thunder, and downpours. the whole course got flooded and closed for the day. power was also out too, thats when we decided BSG was a better choice.

we got quite a bit of rain here but not enough to flood like that. just made some decent puddles to drive thru and splash people with =]

City of Tonawanda has this happen once a year I guess. I feel pity for all those house most of those at that end of the street are ranch with slab.

I live at the opposite end my basement got a little wet from the sewer backing up into my double sink for my washer but nothing unmanageable. I cleaned it up mostly but there is small leak in one spot in my basement that I can’t get too to fix (behind stairs) that I figured i let finish then I’d bleach the basement. Of course i would have OK had I realized that my line just after the double sink has a damn shut off valve.

there was a storm?

ahahaha people taking a bath in the last picture. some people are just sad as shit.

yes exactly what storm… we barely got anything in the falls

Tonawanda

Damn good thing i was at mosport no rain there.

your parents never told you? sewage swimming is good for the immune system

we use to swim in raw shit! (George Carlin)

i grew up right around the corner from there.

I want to see pics of your subie plowing through the water. :slight_smile:

I had such an intense bonfire going that even the total down pour didn’t extinguish it.
BWWWWAAAAHHHAAAAHHH!
In fact it is still burning!

I was tempted… but didn’t want to run the risk of ruining the DD even though I hate it :slight_smile: