Split:poop coupe fs/ Dkids garage queen

So modding the winter beater is getting too expensive these days?

Dude needs to buy a grand prix and leave it the fuck alone. :rofl

not really I just lost interest in the car. I did my thing with it put a lot of time and money into it and its time to move on to the next one

omg alreaddddy?

wtfffffffffffff

someone local needs to buy this thing an keep it as mint as you have or else i’ll be pissed

Yah! Dkid should buy it so he can have a shitty beater to drive while hes garaging the Ep3 :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

the EP3 is FAR nicer than this so the EP3 should definitely be the summer, weekend-only toy

exactly

Once again, modding old cars becomes a pain. Im garaging my car so i can work on it and not let it get rusty. Bag on it all you want.

Its a fucking Civic. Most people use Civics as winter beaters.

PB&J speaks.

Calm down.

But I see where you’re coming from. Pathetic that dkid needs to garage his newer Civic to prevent it from rust. Shows how poorly the previous owner took care of it.
Garaging a 99 and older Civic I can totally see, because they’re known to rust. Newer Civics(01+) have different body materials. And if it’s taken care of, will not rust…if not, it will turn out like dkids

your like that guy on family guy who points out why something is sarcastic

Keeping it for the summer is what im doing. Plenty of people garage their stock si’s, im doind it so i can modify it.

I know fail wheel drive right? Well incase you didnt pay attention at autox the fastest cars of the day were FRONT wheel drive. 1st gen, zeke, the integra all ran faster than russ in the mustang and the s2000 on slicks.

What you said isnt more incorrect. My car was already garaged by the first owner. Once my car begins to rust theres no fixing it. Whats the point of driving the car in the winter After i have thousands of dollars into it? so i can crash it? Oh well.

:rofl

We’ll see how “modified” it gets. :poke

riiiight. Because you have THOUSANDS into it :facepalm :Idiots

don’t hurt yourself. i didnt say “he speaks the truth”, i just said “he speaks” :facepalm

i don’t care what other FWD cars can do, bottom line is your car ain’t doing the booty-doo like theirs and probably never will be

and /OT . this is a F/S thread for a legendary car and does not need to be cluttered with CSBS civic conversation

Starting my new job this week. walgreens pharmacy and as many hours as i want. So we will see how “modified” it gets.

and /OT . this is a F/S thread for a legendary car and does not need to be cluttered with CSBS civic conversation[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is so ill end by mentioning you lost to a bone stock base model rsx. Maybe you should put your legendary car up for sale.