Poor little civic (V. Ebay of the day?)

It doesn’t know if it wants to be a Grand Prix, a Civic, a SIQ race-car, or a Mercedes. :frowning:

And apparently gloss orange is quite an expensive color. And all this time I thought it was because it was just a bad choice. :shrug:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fast-Furious-Full-Custom-Modifed-1997-Civic-Coupe_W0QQitemZ170073342647QQihZ007QQcategoryZ6256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That’s painful to look at.

that rear end is horrible

^^^ Just the rear end?
shit the whole car is a mess… what a waste of money.

The whole thing is horrible.
The outside is like “haha you don’t know what i am!”
The inside is like “haha i’m a cheap honda interior!”

no lambo doors. no care

:slight_smile:

only things i like are the si wheels and the shift boot. The rest of the car is garbage.

lol @ “she purrrss like a kitten”

lmao…

looks good :tup: i would bid on that.

I love when people spend thousands of dollars to have the body panels/trim shaved and smoothed and then they go out and by a $10 gas cap lid and ruin the entire lines of the car. Even so the car still looks like a citrus piece of shit.

the kid has no idea what motor is in it he thinks its still the stock 1.6

I laughed when I saw that too. And even posted the engine-code thinking it’s the 1.6

lol I dob’t know… I think it honestly looks alot better than alot of the ones I see around with body kits and wings and shit. (not that this one looks good though)

looks like he did quality body work aswell (fit and finish). It’s funny looking at the interior though lol

I feel bad for the Pontiac that died for this car :frowning:

meh, who cares

THE ENGINE CODE IS ‘B18B1’

I AM TOLD THIS IS AN ACURA INTEGRA GSR ENGINE, BUT I DO NOT KNOW THIS FOR SURE, SO I AM NOT REPRESENTING IT AS SUCH.

:rofl:

anyone notice when he said professionally done did you look at the body lines? horrible the only way this car would look good was if it was on fire.

what an abortion

“THROW SOME D`s ON DAT BITCH”