SR20 Motors

I was really happy with my s13 sr, but they can get pretty expensive with new turbo, MAF, injectors, tuning, intercooler and then you really only have about 300-350whp…

so you should definitely go with the LS1 w/ 6 speed (an sr is not going to get any better mpg really, the LS1 will be better on the highway)

EDIT: Try to look an cars objectively and not with emotion, because they pretty much always just tire you out, My opinion is go with what is easy and fast

S13 is 205 hp stock with t25
S14 is 225 hp stock with the t28,
s15 takes stock hp to 247 with a slightly better t28 if I remember correctly

yeah i found out the turbos were diff as i read on and talked to some people, thznks for letting me know :tup:

you are my hero! this is what i have wanted to do all along. but i just dont know how much fab work is needed, and the swap kit is 1700$, plus the motor/t56 (another 4k), front clip (1-1.5k) and i only have like 8-9k to play with

what are you doing with the car? if your guna time attack i would buy an sr red top and spend the rest of the money on suspension(unless u already have suspension)

i dont really know what im going to be using the car for yet… i was kind of vague with my details sorry

…i dont have a 240 yet, or anything because im still trying to sell my cars im just trying to find out some info

ahh ic. well u should really figure out what u wanna do with it. if your going to drag it the sr20 is going to gobble up your money to make enough power to be fast. (gulp)…u would be better with (cant believe im guna say this) an ls1

The sr20’s are good road course motors I feel, with the high redline, I think though if you want to make big power with it and need a large turbo, it might be harder to keep on boil and to keep together under high stress with all the different stuff on the motor

nows all i need is a shell ! which i cant find any in the northeastern region of the u.s. …that arent rusted to shit

Just buy a running car and sell the goodies that still work.

Or keep them, as you may need to swap in stock parts when you pop your sr20

i checked zilvia and no1 is really selling any clean s13 coupes or hatches within a 10 hour drive… everything is in either florida or cali

Jersey is usually sellin’ shit :gotme:

check www.importfanatix.com too

there are some in Canada…

there will be 100+ in Niagara on sunday… come have a peek, bring cash.

good point lol bring money with you to bings meet and who knows!

you guys are right It would be worth it to buy a car already swapped