SRS: For racing, or fun?

It seems like all of the threads in here as of late have nothing to do with vehicles, or people running them. Maybe Im nuts, but personally I kinda think the SRS should be just that, about running! Maybe would could make an additional section for the random BS that we dont want some to see. This is just my thought, made a poll, so vote bitches.

agree with the random bs section, just make it have the same 500post or whatever regulation on it.

we really need a bench racing section if anything

Lol, well tis the season to bench race!

Change title of section to simply “SRS”
Let them wonder
???
Profit

race warz in snowtires!:lol

YES.

I cut a 1.76 and trapped 105 on snow tires, just sayin :rofl

Keep this for race talk, make another section titled “NWS giggity giggity!”

the only reason people are havin threads in here is so that others dont see what there sayin about them . its pussy shit if ya ask me , if ya gonna say it take the b-s that comes with it . i say leave the srs for the doers and make another section for pussies that cant handle the outcome lolol

Its a possibility.

Have a new section and put the nws and cp threads in there as well as other “hidden” threads.

However in the end the section won’t have more then a dozen threads in it.

yeah, the doooooooersss

Yeh make another section for “private epic shit”

Is that a challenge?

Yea I would say we need a section for off the wall shit that shouldnt be seen by the public haha

Srs thread is Srs

Thanks for noticing

I think SSmokinn needs his own section. For all the bench racing, shit talking and actually running that takes place!

it can be the WHY SO SSRS section

LMAO!