SRS: For racing, or fun?

exactly!

it can strictly be what I8URVTEC had for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

:ponderTHIS^^^

Yeah we need a section to post nudes of our girlfriends ect.

^guys got a point

or for legal reasons… like my car shit that went down.

I voted for SRS is for racing. We do need a VIP section though. and the 30 day, 500 post thing is TOO LOW. I say delete the 30 day shit, too many lurkers that would qualify and get in here that are bad news. post limit would be the easy way out.

I think the VERY BEST way is to be invited. IE, you have to be KNOWN by members here, and not be a shady ass hole. Just an allow user list, VIP SHIT for real!

Yeah vip

beating a dead horse here.it was said a long time ago that we need a by invite section, similar to a smaller local board that has invitation only section. of course commie russian said it isnt something that would work and it got canned before it could even be implemented.

in for vip section, slideny has one!!

i knew there was a reason i sent all the pics of the ex’s to my gmail account

good idea. but would this section have its own moderator, and how would the invites be controlled? would each person have a set number of invites? or would the moderator be the only person that can invite? how would one be found “willing” to be asked to get in this section? lmao.

i mean my cars not fast by all means, but i def show up to as many runs as i can, but since my car isnt fast, should i not be allowed in?

but the idea sounds a lot better than a 500 post minimum. this way here we could get the serious people only. instead of creepin peoplezzzzz

/my longest post on shift518

basically what i know of how the other site runs, is that someone must vouch for you and prove youre legit and not just some schmoe that creeps through but is relatively unknown, ie makes the min. requirement for posts, but yet no one has met the guy.

its done by the admin of the site AFAIK

alright, figured so, just wasnt 100% :thumbup

i to think it should be by invite only . all the people that do the do think that . but like said before it will never get done , thats why all the setup talk is done elsewheres as it wont happen here . shit id be down for a mod spot for that section

The thing that gets me is it is so easy to create an invite section in the forum software, like literally seconds :lol

simple in my mind. Vlad is the owner, he is the head honcho… Vlad invites you. In my mind its like this. You only are allowed access once he meets you and can determine you’re not a cop, a douche bag, a gay, a sibling of racehatchsisterbanger, or have crooked stinky yellow teeth. If you are not from here and haven’t met him, Have some sort of circle of friends that have or some sort of legit connection.

Steve for MOD

Vote 1

Vlad isn’t on enough to be responsive with it. Vlad works several jobs and is super busy. Need someone who is on more and has been around the scene for awhile. Jammer would be a good bet, but I know he’s pretty busy as well with work.

We definitely need an invite only-vouch section. This place is getting cluttered with rats as of lately.

For them to meet vlad is silly… Have two or three guys run the section, have the person pm “us” for referral and we pm the mods and so do the ppl trying to gain acess with our vouching

^yup

sounds about right.