I'm sick of the same questions!

Everyday there is a new question about the SR. Why don’t people do resarch or hit the search button. It really is starting to get annoying!

Adams deals with it the right way tho hehe. You owned that one guy :lol:

Everyone’s a n00b at some point or another. As for the rhetorical
questions being heard, well what can you say, the 240 has become
(almost) as mainstream as the Honda Civic and everyone wanting to
do a B16A or B18A or whatever the hell.

From now on, any SR question we get, if its a n00b question, I or other
mods should reply with a link to: www.srswap.com
And then lock the thread

Wait a week, and send the thread to the dump (threads to delete)

i wonder what the ratio of “going” to do an SR swap and “done” and SR swap.

i’d say 20:1 ?

yeah, help the noobs out…some may not be familar with the search button, so just point them in the right direction
its all about being nice to the noobs…unlike some other 240 clubs we are familar with … :roll:

The amount of repetitive questions have reduced drastically IMO, since the FAQ section went up. If we do get those questions, please refrain from flaming. That’s my job. :slight_smile:

Its not like you never asked any easily findable questions either andrew…

I think your missing a zero after that one next to the two.

What ever man don’t even go as far as www.srswap.com.

Notify a MOD, the mod will post www.google.ca and lock it…

Let them find srswap by them self, i did as with others who have actually done the swap

well you guys have a new members section, use it!

When new members come and they post information put an annoucement at the top and set the ground rules for things.

Say:

Welcome new members,

We have a couple of things you need to abit by to help not clutter up the boards, heres what they are:

if you try and enforce these you can avoid clutter and asking the same question.

if they persist, show them the way to the answer then lock the thread. or delete it, make that an announcement in certain forums as well that repeat posts will be deleted once noted that it is the same and that the answer can be found via search tool or said net resource.

it’s all about cracking the whip, and putting your foot down on things.