SRS: For racing, or fun?

Vote 2

We need to hire Mike Tyson to punch all new members. If they can take a punch from Tyson, they can enter SRS.

vote 3

this…

BTW I dont think much goes on in that section anymore. Its like a fuckin ghost town over there!

Huh, the initial setup like steve said takes a little to no time to make the section. Once its working, Vlad when ever his heart desired would pop in there and add us, the regulars on shift, to it in one swing. He might miss a few here and there, thats what a simple PM “hey I want in man” message is for. Logistically I doubt after the initial roll out he wont need to keep up on it more than once a week tops. I mean how many new people that we can vouch for or know, or referr to here actually sign up and activly post?!?! Thats right, not very many. So even if vlad signed on once every week or two, I dont think the new guy who wasnt VIP access is going to have his panty in a bunch over having to wait a while for access approval.

Best idea yet!

I think it could be a few people that have the ability to grant members access. Just PM one of them and they will decide. If they dont know the person at all, they can make a poll in the VIP section and let others decide.

^ Why does it have to be Vlad? Doesn’t make sense for someone who is too busy to devote to it when theres plenty of other people who can handle it. Vlad works multiple jobs and is a busy dude.

i like where this guy is cumming from

Yeah your mom’s bed

Doesnt have to be, KK’s word is far from the shift bible! I just suggested him becasue, well he owns the place!

Really though, he seems to be the most level headed in the group and doesnt swing from anyones nutts or choose sides for dumb reasons. IMO.

ZIIING!

vote that all the driftbrodudes become mods

I know like 4 people here and I think I sold vlad a cd player years ago, does that get me a pass to the cool club? Lol

what, all 2 of you?

//\you’re a driftbrodude too

vlad doesnt street race, or any thing of that sort, he shouldnt even be invited!

Does he have a running car?

:lol

lets face it , the only mods in a new section should be 2 people that are older and know who is who and isnt gonna swing from someones nuts or broom someone if they have a bad day

Are you calling me old you son of a bitch

Either way it happens, it needs to be soon that knows and has done this shit. Having vlad(no offense) do it is ridic, he doesnt SR and he’s very busy.