Stang and Catera

me and a friend(treads4heads) on the boards were rolling in his caddy seville and were hunting for people to play with tonite. we found a early 90’s 5.0 stang with dual exhaust that wanted to play. Coupel rolls and a dig, it was found that if he had the lead we could catch up, and if we had the lead he could not, and from a dig we had slightly better acceleration.

Next we found a Cadillac Catera we rolled up at a stop, his windows and ours were down, and treads said, Shall we, pointing forward. the kid was like what?what?, Shall we. This is where it gets funny, he asks in a funny way, That got a V8? That got a V8? as hes pushing his lilttle rev jumper button, light turns and we whooped his ass hardcore.

Its small shit, but its a stock fat ass caddy. :slight_smile: im happy with it

What the hell is a rev jumper button?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what color was the catera?

Gas pedal?? I haven’t a clue.

eye r confuzled?

KICK ASS

holy fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

haha…thats funny

i have to say its so funny when “the russians” post a kill lolz. with the gangstaaaa Cadddy! busting out moves!

The rev button as was explained to me was a button on the shift lever to jump the revs to about 2500 to get a better launch since it was a underpowered car, The catera was black with a Caddy logo in the rear windsheild.

The caddy is pretty gangsta, and we aint afraid to put the northstar to the test to see what we can do with 275 crank horses.

With some Nos i think the caddy might actually have a chance at some other stuff.

We have fun with our small shit, we are slowly progessing to the big leagues.

fucking rofflecopter, fuzzy i <3 your sense of humor

please stop cruising around in the slow caddy looking for races.

Risking killing peeps on the street with a 16 second car = :bloated:

fuckin right doggy

If you are gonna risk killing people you should do it in at least a 13 second car

i dont race my 14 sec slow fbod though. so…?

from what i read it does 14.9 stock… its not terrible for being 4000 pounds.

It was more, we saw a bunch of rice downt by the lake and it was busted up by the 5 OH! and we decided to play with the ppl leaving

Word…why dont you work on your vocab a little and lay low on the racing for a while.

This thread is about as bad as my “Tercelica = Garbage Truck” thread. But at least that had humor, I totally got owned.

21 seconds cars FTW. :tup:

We are having fun with what we have, im not saying were out killing GTO’s or people with speed, this is shit in our class. and knowing that is nice, being impressed with what we have is better.

My vocab is fine, i personally dont give a shit about it at 2:39 in the morning and on the internet