STPR

After a number of 13-16 hour days getting the car ready, we are finally off to STPR Pro Rally this afternoon… The car is close to complete, but we still have some scrambling to do before tomorrow.

Wish us luck, and if you want to come spectate on saturday, its a great time, and only a 3 hour drive.

We are happy to have Micah Weber coming along for his first rally, hooked up with full Media Credentials, I’m sure he’ll have some great shots for us afterwards.

For more information, check out the website here: http://www.stpr.org/

This rally is huge for us, if we place first in Group-N, we have a good shot of making it into the X-Games!

If you come down, look for the Black and Blue number 91 STi, Bottoms/Bosley.

See you there!

Micah “Goose” Weber…

representing…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/SkunkApe/MicahsAWESOMELogo.jpg

lol…hope you guys have a good time. CAn’t wait to see how the pics turn out

awwwwwwwwww shit this is gonna be fun. i mean yeah i could have used the sleep, but fuck it, the car looks great and i have a good feeling about this years event.

hope to see some nyspeeders there

joe

YEs thx for the credentials, i cant wait to take pix there, should be a good time too, looking forward to it!!

Tom email me or ill give u a call later, on the hotel details, etc… are we staying at Penn Wells?

micah we should be hanging out by the finish line at “subaru splash” see you there. You should have a great view for that stage since they have caution tape like 40 yards from the course.

thats where u will be? yea i will def need some direction as to where i should go and where i should be at what times, etc etc

when you get in town there is a church that has programs but im sure you will get a press kit they have pretty precise directions to all the viewing areas. Its definitely gonna be hard to make most of them, you’ll be extremely lucky to get to every other stage on time. I still dont know which ones we are gonna hit this year though. Subaru splash is a must cause A. its bad ass! B. the road leading to the viewing area is attached to the camp grounds where we are staying.

yea true, at le mans i had a photographers map, etc, but i jsut wanna get our car at somepoint on the trail, itll be a lot tougher since they arent just running laps and u sit in one place and wait to try to take pix again, itll be a one time only shot for some, but i cant wait, hows the weather looking down there?

Good luck guys… I’d be going if a shit storm hadn’t opened up on me earlier this week :meh:

I told you to stay away from milk you retard.

wish i could go :tdown: good luck bottoms :tup:

good luck Jon and the rest of the Rally team :slight_smile: have fun!!

:lol: I don’t think he meant it literally… but if he did, well, I can relate. Maybe not today, but at any given moment. :crap:

o RAIN in the forecast for saturrday YAY

i saw the rally car being trailered down broadway in the village yesterday

good luck mr bottoms
:tup:

I only wish it was actually this… then I’d just stick my ass out the window and the car trip and let things fly.

Lets just say that this week has been very trying for my family…

I wanted to go, but Rob picked his girlfriend over me. Go figure…

monkey or no monkey?

Jigga what? the broad is coming because redrocked and chuck are bringing their broads, i alread told her that is the only reason she is allowed. Anywho your too boney to spoon with.

lol