summer specials on custom exhaust

i have super deals on custom exhaust, i can bend anything you want, and if you want mandrel, i can build it to suit your needs…

• 2 & 4x4 trucks, duel exhaust w-s/s tips 350$ installed(flowmaster or magnaflow muffler)
  • axle backs for just about any 4/6cyl 200$ installed (magnaflow)
  • high flow cats, s/s magnaflow, 75$ + 50$ to install
    -724-737-5088

Sounds like some good deals. Check your mail.

Damn good deals, can you quote anything on after a downpipe with 2.5 piping and a cat, resonator and muffler I have?

prob around 250$ out the door.

i may be down to see u!

I need a true dual cat back, with two new cats. I have a magnaflow di/do muffler. brand new, still in the box, and two stainless tips. I just need the 2.5" piping run, and the cats. What kind of price would I be looking at???

well, if you want it on the car in the pic, i have done a few t-birds with dual 2.5" and we had to run it straight under the gas tank, however one of the people is a really good friend of mine and i keep a good eye on it and he has had no problems at all, if you want this done please give me a call…the cats are 75$ each for high flows and the sticks are 20$ each so like prob 340$ plus tax…

4" aluminium on a civic?

i have no idea… if you are serious i will get you a price…

Just a general question for you, if you don’t mind. I’m going to be running an LT1 engine that requires o2 sensors. Where is a better place to have the bungs welded in, before the collector in the header or after the collector in the early part of the exhaust pipes?

Also, what would you charge to weld in a couple of bungs for them?

Thanks.

before the collector

Where are you located?

Near Uniontown.

http://www.rodeheavershotrod.com/contact.html

Any pics of the magnaflow exhausts? I have a 97 sunfire.

how much for a cat back 2.5" to a dual exhaust muffler on a neon?

:eek: a school bus exhaust???

Just wondering, how much for a Magnaflow on a 95 2wd pre-tacoma 4cyl?

2 bungs would be like 45$ installed

prob around 250$ installed

did you mean magna flow muffler or cat, the muffler would be like 175$ installed, and the cat would be like 120-150$ installed.