summer specials on custom exhaust

did you want dual cut outs? i think those cars have duals coming into the cat,
and the muffler cost like 45$ shipped, and the total exhaust would (without cutouts), 200$ installed. you may want to call me to get better info… thanks

please call for more info, to many variables to give a ballpark.

No sir, mine doesn’t atleast, that was the N10 option. Just a 2.5" into the cat and the 2.5" I pipe leaving the cat.

This is more along the lines of what I’m looking for, hope this helps:

What will it cost to do a 4’’ inch on a 1980 datsun 510? it is not going all the way back to the rear of the car. i want it to come out right behind the passenger’s side door and deleting the cat.

did you want an electric cut out or an unboltable one(3 bolt flange)

somewere around 300$, those 4" parts are pricey…

it can be 3’’ now what would it cost?

3 Bolt Flange.

well, 3" is’nt mluch cheaper than 4" so it would be about the same.

here is some of my latest crazy stuff, this sounds like a vette for some reason, we used flowmaster mufflers and magnaflow knock off tips

how much to weld in 2 mufflers, and retain stock tips?

here is some of my latest crazy stuff, this sounds like a vette for some reason, we used flowmaster mufflers and magnaflow knock off tips

where did u get those tips and do they come in a 3inch inlet? those would be perfect for my car

I’m gonna test the waters…
I have long tubes on a 97 camaro z28, with 3" collectors, and i’m running a tunnel braced torque arm.

Can you make me a 2.5" x pipe setup that goes over my axles?

if you wanna do that on that vette, i can not weld to that factory pipe, it is made out of some funny S/S and does not like to weld right.

i get the tips from a supplier, and sorry they do not come in 3"

if you mean duals, then no… The best sounding exhaust i have ever done on one of those cars was a true dual 3" that dumped in front of the rear and an X-pipe in the middle, with dynamax bullet mufflers.

dump b4 the rear is pimpness

actually it was to weld into two gto’s

1 is an 04, would prob go with a flowmaster super 40 2.25" 2 mufflers
1 is an 06, again same deal, cept 2.5"

although theyre stainless steel as well

nah no real need to replace vette exhaust, pretty sure its a derivitive of corsa stock

i get the tips from a supplier, and sorry they do not come in 3"

well how bout a 2.5inch inlet? how much for those

around 450$ each, thats a ballpark idea