SWAT loses jobs after pix with HOOTERS girls

You can see that the guns are not loaded. Im with Violator on this one. Ok giving your gun to someone else is not acceptable. But trashing these guys carrers after what they have done is far from acceptable. Ive got my gun right next to me anyone in for a photo shoot they arent loaded i dont think it should have been anymore then a WTF are you guys thinking kind of thing. Also those fools are old fo sho.

dont get me wrong…sucks yes. they really should just get something like pay deducted or suspension or something. i mean fired, no pension i would be pissed. but i mean they new what they were doing and i guess obviously its not taken lightly

fucking LOL

Ok, and unloaded and cleared gun, is nothing more than a fuckin hunk of aluminum. To be honest, i own an almost identical gun, so whats with the line about a civilian holding a gun, much less an “assualt rifle” bit, its a clear empty able to do nothing peice of metal. Goes to show how we as a society have gotten just stupid about firearms. This is nothing but some political BS, trashed there careers for the same shit most cops do with kids. They let kids hold a cleared pistol, and play in the front seat of cop cars all the time at demonstrations.

so why r they without a job then?

well one of the girls shot her pinky toe thats why

The real tragedy in all of this is that the customres inside the bar prolly didn’t get served cause these fat guys wanted to impress some jersey skanks.

they took the mags out of the guns, they couldnt hurt a fly with the weapons. idk i think its too harsh for them to lose their pensions for that, maybe a suspension and a demotion at the MOST, fired and loss of pensions is rediculous.

who hasnt done something stupid to impress whores? im going to go with not a single male in the USA.

They shouldn’t loose their pensions. That’s just plain shitty. Yes, they were wrong for posing for the pictures, but the weapons were unloaded and I can imagine no better supervision for that type of “show and tell” than a bunch of swat officers.

THEY DID NOT LOSE THEIR JOBS, THE SWAT TEAM WAS DISBANDED

The officers will remain on the force and continue with normal police work, but the SWAT commander, Lt. Angelo Andriani, was ordered to take desk duty.

Reading comprehension… jesus.

oops i copy pasted the thread title